Ask the Monkey King

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

10-19-2012

Outside of the Institute of War, those who made their way through the dense growth of the nearby jungles would eventually find themselves at one particular tree, massive by any standards and covered in vines.... and the ground surrounding littered with the remains of peaches and banana peels. Wukong rested on a cloud hovering just above the ground, arms folded behind his head. Though still a student himself, Wukong was nonetheless eager to pass on what he had already learned to others.

"Greetings champions, summoners, hairless ones in general! I hope that by now, you all know me... the handsome Monkey King!" He hops up onto his staff. "Ever since Master Yi showed me the way of Wuju style and brought me into the League of Legends, I've been learning as much as possible from you no-furs. So I thought it only fair that I give you the opportunity to learn from me!" He reaches up and pulls a peach from the tree and bites into it, continuing speaking with his mouth full, bits of peach spraying everywhere. "So if you wish to know anything about Wuju style or my life in the Plague Jungles, ask away! And feel free to drop by if you find yourself craving bananas! Just don't eat all of them!"

"Seriously."

((Wanted Wukong for so long.))

Unique Traveler

10-19-2012

((FIRST!))

Whats you breakfast of champions?

shadowsark614

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
((FIRST!))

Sigh

You had to remind us of Jax...

Stares distantly.

Jaykoboy

10-19-2012

Dammit! I was going to ask about the breakfast of champions. (Even though the answer is always Karth--I mean, bananas.)

So, Wukong, I guess that leaves me with the obvious question...

What is the windspeed velocity of an unladen African swallow?

-Jay

MathyXFTW

10-19-2012

Wukong,

I've noticed that your weapon seems to be quite peculiar and lively, almost as it's a sentient being itself. Care to explain its intricacies to us? It's a bit of a professional curiosity is all, and I'd very much enjoy your analysis of it. Thank you for your time.

- Mathais "Mathy" Xiloscient, Blacksmith and Part-Time Summoner's Rift Vendor

multis

10-19-2012

Would you prefer peaches or bananas?

Ask the Monkey

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
((Wanted Wukong for so long.))
((I knew there was a good reason for me to let the monkey go.
I wish you the best of luck on your path, young(?) one. May your peaches be large and your bananas full of potassium.))

The M˛nkey King

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
((FIRST!))

Wukong scratches his head.

I don't get what it is with you humans and your set mealtimes. You eat when you're hungry. To answer your question, though, I usually have a few fruits when I wake up, usually bananas or peaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Sigh

You had to remind us of Jax...

Stares distantly.
(( ;_; ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Dammit! I was going to ask about the breakfast of champions. (Even though the answer is always Karth--I mean, bananas.)

So, Wukong, I guess that leaves me with the obvious question...

What is the windspeed velocity of an unladen African swallow?

-Jay
Ah! One of those pointless technical questions you no-furs seem so fond of asking, that sounds fun! Let me meditate on this...

...Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
Wukong,

I've noticed that your weapon seems to be quite peculiar and lively, almost as it's a sentient being itself. Care to explain its intricacies to us? It's a bit of a professional curiosity is all, and I'd very much enjoy your analysis of it. Thank you for your time.

Sorry, Mathais. My staff was designed by Doran. He wouldn't be happy if I gave away his secrets, least of all to another human who calls himself a blacksmith! I can tell you that he spent a great deal of time on it and did use magic when he was working on, but nothing more than that. Also, it can do this!

Wukong holds his staff up, pointing it into the sky. The staff abruptly extends twenty feet up into the branches of the tree before retracting to normal size. A single peach drops from the tree into Wukong's outstretched hand.

Pretty cool, huh!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by multis View Post
Would you prefer peaches or bananas?
Why does it have to be one or the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((I knew there was a good reason for me to let the monkey go.
I wish you the best of luck on your path, young(?) one. May your peaches be large and your bananas full of potassium.))
((You are one of my most favoritest people on here. Taking up the mantle of Wukong from you is an honor.

Yours truly, J4.))

MathyXFTW

10-19-2012

That is interesting, yes.

There's no real change in the Smithy's demeanor though as he watches Wukong will the staff into extending.

I will respect Doran's wishes and not inquire further.

AskUdyr

10-20-2012

Wukong.

What is best in life?

12345 ... 9