Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shmiddty

10-19-2012

So if I bought, say $100 worth of IP two days ago, I'll be getting these summoner icons once they're rolled?

K1RAXD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I think this is a little sad, since I already have 2K RP on my account right now. And 10K RP is a lot of money....

Shmiddty

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1RAXD View Post
I think this is a little sad, since I already have 2K RP on my account right now. And 10K RP is a lot of money....
Get a job.

DarcSatos

10-19-2012

Stop Complaining, IF you don't want to spend the money, then don't!

League is a FREE game after all, And yes, the extra special things like skins and such are purchased with money, but that doesn't mean you have to buy them!

I however love League and have spent 300+ on it already. And I plan on getting 100 this month. I gladly support a game thats free and is so awesome. If you want extra special credit, then go make some money! I work 60+ Hours a week so I have no problem spending my money on something I dedicated to play for more then 40 hours a week.

LordDeltaWolf

10-19-2012

Riot I will honestly pay double the RP if these weren't limited edition, thats my opinion.
Well I'm going to buy $10 or maybe $20 this week
Thank You Riot though...
Peace

EDIT
Will the refund option work to get these icons?

depthlol

10-19-2012

Cool

depthlol

10-19-2012

why are noobs upvoting other ppls comments. -,-

Blue Creme Soda

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewarden View Post
Let me get this straight, from October 1st to November 13th, in order for me to get Tier 5, I have to spend close to $100. Let's break this down:

October 1 to November 13 = 51 days
Spend $10 for new champ every two weeks = 14 days (approximately)
$10 USD = 1380 RP
In 51 days, close to 3 new champ.
$10 USD * 3 purchases of RP = 4140

According to this, I'll be at Tier 3. This is if I want to purchase Riot Points for new champs which I hardly do because I accumulated enough Influence Points.

However, I have purchased over $100 worth Riot Points in the past and I was never rewarded for it. Now, you are offering a reward. I feel like I was cheated out and Riots are looking ways to get more money instead of caring about their previous "customers".
You get the icons for just buying RP, you don't have to buy the skins, and it's whichever is higher. If you bought 5k rp, you get that reward, if you bought 3500 and spent 6500 you get the one for 5000, it's been explained as an either or thing.

Retti

10-19-2012

wheres my icon

Phyroxis

10-19-2012

Does the bonus RP we get for bigger purchases factor into this or do we actually need to buy all (insert number here) RP?