Inside Design: Weaving the Spider Queen’s Web

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omegadragoonx0

10-19-2012

Black Arachnia, Terrorize!!!! Anyone else feel very old school Beast Wars/Beast Machines vibes coming from her?

CharredSkull

10-19-2012

How in the world does a champ become scary in League? Make her as creepy as possible I just dont get how something can be even remotely scary with the viewpoint this game has :/

BoyWithSandal

10-19-2012

i hope the in game model is as nice as this :blush:

Stitchless

10-19-2012

This is great work. I cant wait to see it, I also love the full design doc you have.

Devinatiol

10-19-2012

I really like her, though her visual apperance needs to be changed PLEASE, her sneek peak image was amazing though I thought she had somewhat of a centarian body but the back was very close to the normal body so she would walk on 4 legs, but I like that that wasnt the plan. BUT I really liked the helmet look on her, where it hid the face and slightly revealed the nose, but had glowing eyes, I really wish she had a dark shadowy helm on, so that she wouldnt be just another sexy woman champ, (she looks like zyra) no champ has her face covered in the leauge

HayabusaZero

10-19-2012

A very nice interview about the Spider Queen.

I have to confess that i was a little skeptical about the design, but Riot proved me wrong ones more. Her transformation is by far the best one in the game, and her kit is just perfect! I agree that this new SQ fits nicely in the LoL and the waiting worth it!!!

Can't wait for her Live launch! =)

Devinatiol

10-19-2012

other than akali, but im talking like a more elegate and smaller morde helm

VriskaSpider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Reading these is really fun.It really ups my drive to one day join RIOT. I <3 RIOT.

I understand the arachnophobia XD I am terrified of real life spiders, but oddly enough I LOVE spider based things like robots, characters and now this champion

Xoripan

10-19-2012

You had to tone her creepyness down??? the creepier the better everyone knows that

Héró

10-19-2012

Tldr