Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"You wouldn't mind... drowning me on purpose?" Ahri was quite obviously confused at her companion's words, her eyebrow shooting up in concern. Though she had no doubt that if she got into a minor scuffle with the other, she could probably come out on top. In the water, however, she practically had nine anchors attached to her body. Quite a conundrum indeed. "I mean, more power to you if that's your thing, but... I enjoy breathing."

Ahri rolled her eyes, "They're still... 'family', in a sense. In spirit."
"Relax, I was kidding." Sarah replied, patting Ahri's shoulder. "Of course I wouldn't do anything to hurt my new, foxy plaything..."

Sarah reached up, and placed a finger upon Ahri's lips. She then leaned in and gently kissed that finger, their lips painfully close. And Sarah pulled back, lowering her finger, and smirked.

"The deal is sealed. We shall have a ship day." She cooed.

Dark Reiora

10-18-2012

Quote:
Ahri was clearly rather surprised by the other's suggestion. "Why there?" Though she wasn't the type of person to judge based on where one came from, she's heard stories about that place. "You want an adventure with a little scuffle involved?" The vixen grinned lightly, "Or perhaps you're into Rakkorian men?"
Confidence gone.

"I just need a place to train! I thought that would be the best place, since we can't only rely on magic. And hey, they work hard, don't act like they don't..."

Ask the Kumiho

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Relax, I was kidding." Sarah replied, patting Ahri's shoulder. "Of course I wouldn't do anything to hurt my new, foxy plaything..."

Sarah reached up, and placed a finger upon Ahri's lips. She then leaned in and gently kissed that finger, their lips painfully close. And Sarah pulled back, lowering her finger, and smirked.

"The deal is sealed. We shall have a ship day." She cooed.
Ahri shot a rather concerned glance at the Pirate Hunter, deciding not to bring up the fact that she was not the plaything in this little... strange, companionship they had. So instead she offered a sweet smile in response, as if she had nothing to say about the matter. In reality, if she had the ability to act beyond--

"Mm?" A question hummed behind closed lips as she stared at Fortune, feeling the other's hot breath on her skin and the Kumiho could not help but let out a small sound of amusement from the back of her throat. Such a coy woman, clearly enjoying herself in such a position... but the vixen knew better. People enjoyed this pseudo-control she offered, and she could not very well blame them, could she?

"Sounds wonderful," she finally said before pushing Fortune gently, "Settling that matter, if you've nothing else to ask..." Ahri glanced at where she could have sworn a box lay hidden, "... I think our onlookers have been given quite a show already - considering they haven't paid a single coin, it's best we save the best for last."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Confidence gone.

"I just need a place to train! I thought that would be the best place, since we can't only rely on magic. And hey, they work hard, don't act like they don't..."
"Well, we could rely on magic. I suppose for you, it would be safer to have access to other options, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Also, I'm not saying they don't work hard - simply that that's all they ever do, it's a wonder they even know what a hobby is outside of metalwork and blood." Ahri shrugged, "Not that I'm judging. Just playing with you, dear."

Dark Reiora

10-19-2012

Quote:
"Well, we could rely on magic. I suppose for you, it would be safer to have access to other options, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Also, I'm not saying they don't work hard - simply that that's all they ever do, it's a wonder they even know what a hobby is outside of metalwork and blood." Ahri shrugged, "Not that I'm judging. Just playing with you, dear."
"Well, it does make them good at what they do, at least, so they would be great to learn physical arts from." She nodded. That was, after all, the only reason she wanted to see Mount Rakkor. For the training. Yes.

Reiora rubbed ger forehead and questioned her age.
"And if it bothers you so much, I'm sure you could let them know yourself. You're fairly popular within the League, yes?"

Ask Fortune

10-19-2012

Quote:
Ahri shot a rather concerned glance at the Pirate Hunter, deciding not to bring up the fact that she was not the plaything in this little... strange, companionship they had. So instead she offered a sweet smile in response, as if she had nothing to say about the matter. In reality, if she had the ability to act beyond--

"Mm?" A question hummed behind closed lips as she stared at Fortune, feeling the other's hot breath on her skin and the Kumiho could not help but let out a small sound of amusement from the back of her throat. Such a coy woman, clearly enjoying herself in such a position... but the vixen knew better. People enjoyed this pseudo-control she offered, and she could not very well blame them, could she?

"Sounds wonderful," she finally said before pushing Fortune gently, "Settling that matter, if you've nothing else to ask..." Ahri glanced at where she could have sworn a box lay hidden, "... I think our onlookers have been given quite a show already - considering they haven't paid a single coin, it's best we save the best for last."
Sarah grinned, and looked around.

"Hm, yeah, you're probably right." Sarah said. "But... well, how about this?"

Sarah walked to the center of the room, and glanced around at both the visible onlookers, and the ones hiding as they were staring at the show. With a smirk, she took her hat off, and placed it upside down on the table.

"Alright, people!" Sarah called to everyone. "If you want the show to continue, the price of admission is fifteen a head!"

She glanced at Ahri, and winked, clearly enjoying her own antics.

Paltala

10-19-2012

From absolute nowhere, not the window at all, definitely not, 15 gold coins flies into Sarah's hat and the camera on the window sill is replaced with a happy face crudely drawn on a piece of paper, stuck next to it.
Once the show restarts, the camera would start rolling again.

((:3))

Ask the Kumiho

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Well, it does make them good at what they do, at least, so they would be great to learn physical arts from." She nodded. That was, after all, the only reason she wanted to see Mount Rakkor. For the training. Yes.

Reiora rubbed her forehead and questioned her age.
"And if it bothers you so much, I'm sure you could let them know yourself. You're fairly popular within the League, yes?"
Ahri snickered quietly, "Indeed it does." Poor Reiora seemed to want to shy away from such innuendos, but the fox could not help but send a suggestive smirk towards her female companion. "Perhaps you should bring someone along? For the company, of course." A broad grin surfaced and her laughter became much more prominent. Nothing sinister, of course. Rather... teasing, in fact.

"What bothers me?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned, and looked around.

"Hm, yeah, you're probably right." Sarah said. "But... well, how about this?"

Sarah walked to the center of the room, and glanced around at both the visible onlookers, and the ones hiding as they were staring at the show. With a smirk, she took her hat off, and placed it upside down on the table.

"Alright, people!" Sarah called to everyone. "If you want the show to continue, the price of admission is fifteen a head!"

She glanced at Ahri, and winked, clearly enjoying her own antics.
Ahri cocked her head, curious as to what the other would do next. It was only when the female removed her hat did the Kumiho realize - partially. A soft peal of laughter rang out, amusement flowing through the vein of sounds. "An interesting prospect." She bounded forward, placing her hands on the table, just as a couple of coins flew into its depths. The fox quickly looked over to where it had originated from, and was met with a rather eerie smiley face.

She shrugged, turning to Fortune with a gentle nudge. "Always out to make a profit, hm?" Not that the vixen really cared for such things - Ahri wasn't the type to 'perform' for coin, nor was she the type to ask for it regardless of favor. But she knew her busty companion's background well enough to know that it was practically a second nature. "You want to make this dance even more public?"

Paltala

10-20-2012

The smiley face was replaced with a sad face at the prospect of it being even MORE public.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-20-2012

Eric shamelessly walks out of the box before putting in 15 valors along with two shiny gems. He said nothing as he puts these items in.

Ask Fortune

10-20-2012

Quote:
Ahri cocked her head, curious as to what the other would do next. It was only when the female removed her hat did the Kumiho realize - partially. A soft peal of laughter rang out, amusement flowing through the vein of sounds. "An interesting prospect." She bounded forward, placing her hands on the table, just as a couple of coins flew into its depths. The fox quickly looked over to where it had originated from, and was met with a rather eerie smiley face.

She shrugged, turning to Fortune with a gentle nudge. "Always out to make a profit, hm?" Not that the vixen really cared for such things - Ahri wasn't the type to 'perform' for coin, nor was she the type to ask for it regardless of favor. But she knew her busty companion's background well enough to know that it was practically a second nature. "You want to make this dance even more public?"
In response, Sarah wrapped her hands around the back of Ahri's neck, gently pulling her close.

"No prey, no pay~." Sarah replied, a slightly maniacal look accompanying her grin. "Thanks, boy." That comment was directed at Eric, and came with an eyebrow waggle for Ahri. "Sorry, fox, these boys paid good money, we can't scam them. I've been called a lot of things, but never a con artist~."