Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patronum

10-18-2012

I still feel 10k is a huge amount for the last icon.
If you guys made it 7200, community wouldn't be so angry about that.

Kaio F

10-18-2012

Hey I know this is not the right place, but I've asked this via support before and the answer that I've got was that it was not possible in that time... So, Im asking it here and hope you read. ^^

Around a year ago I was pretty dissapointed with my ranked stats and decided to make a new account and try ranked with it again from the 0, so I leveled it up to 20, and them.. BAM! *breaking news* "we are doing elo reset at the end of the season!"

But that was already too late, I had bough RP on that account and could not afford to buy it again for my main account, so I bough the harrowing skins, some other skins, and later a x-mas skin... I asked for support if I could get those skins moved to my original account as I was no longer playing there, and the answer was no...

Those skins are not purchaseable anymore and I really would love to have then on my level 30 acc, along with another ~40 skins that I do own.. I own both accounts from level 1 to 30/22, it is obvious just by their login name, wich is my name more some numbers on one, and the same numbers reverted in the other one.

I've also transfered both account to BR server.. Can you help me out? :3

ign: NYS Kaio Sama (main) Kaio Fernandes (smurf)

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A5B4 View Post
So we get to keep them or seasonal? Please put this 3rd Grade Level question and answer in your main post! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The summoner icons will be permanently given to players who purchase RP during the qualifying period.

No decisions have been made on whether these or other summoner icons will be available for future events.

raize777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I brought 35 dollars worth of RP yesterday, a lot of which will go to Harrowing content.
Yet my right to the icons depends on the amount of old RP used whereas others who are contributing into the Harrowing are promised icons?

That's hardly fair and just looks like a cheap cash grab. I have always respected Riot for their fairness and care to their player base but the way these icons are being distributed, combined with rental purchases just comes across as plain greedy.

HailSing

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus2658 View Post
How about that inactive summoner name wipe + name change sale? Would be the perfect reason for a whole lot of people to be buying RP during this event.
agreed

GG Sunnykyu

10-18-2012

So if I buy one of the ward skins with 25 rp will I get the first tier icon even though I didnt buy anything during that time?

Timid Gengar

10-18-2012

One thing I want to know is how much is Zombie Brand

Mad Grey Wolf

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushinq View Post
Okay. I think that paying 70$ for a summoner icon is a little much the reward tiers should be lowered by a lot. I don't think many people are willing to spend 70$ on a summoner icon. I will be buying around 2 or 3 skins from the Harrowing.

1st
Edit: Now that I have secured my position of first I will read it and post my opinion.
You're not spending $70.00 on a summoner icon. You are spending $70.00 on RP and getting all 5 icons for FREE.

Andrika

10-18-2012

So if I buy 3 Halloween skins with RP I've saved up for months, I will get 2-3 of those summoner icons?

Starcano

10-18-2012

Any news about the Ward Skins and whether or not they will become permanent? I'm interested in buying some RP for permanent ward skins but not for rentals.

Thanks!