Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

10-17-2012

((Yep....you are having way too much fun with MF.....though I must say it is quite entertaining. Now I must go and find where we left off...terribly sorry about the delay college life...again.))

Quote:
"Please, I don't lead people on. They lead themselves on." She offered the other a small smile. "They understand who I am, yet they pursue me in hopes of finding more than just a dream waiting. Is it so wrong that I play their strings because they desire me to? It is a gift, not a cruelty."
Twisted Fate nodded, a few ideas struck him at this statement, but they could wait, "So when do they often discover yer're playin them like Sona plays her Etwahl? Ah imagine yer' like the Queen of hearts." he said as he seemed to fabricate the Queen of hearts out of thin air, "Yer're the woman every man wants , but can never have unless they are the choosen King of hearts." He said as he fabricated the King of hearts in his other hand. "So tell me do ya' ever wonder if Destiny is gonna' send ya' yer' fated king of hearts?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri why is your tails smells like fruits?
"Scented shampoo."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...we'll work the shallows first." Sarah said, blindly groping in front of her and grabbing Ahri's fox ears. "Though if anything happens, I'm REALLY good at CPR~..."

She gave Ahri's ears a little rub, before flicking them and letting go. She grinned, and fixed her hat.

"...and chickens are not sentient, that's the difference!" She said with a chuckle, and gave Ahri's chin a little flick, too.
"I'll have to take your word for it. Otherwise you might try to drown me on purpose." Ahri flicked her ears around as if trying to avoid Fortune's fingers though considering they were attached to her head, they didn't have much room to move. Nonetheless, she still found it rather amusing and laughed softly when the other finally grasped them properly.

"You never know. They could be sentient." The fox shot back, fixing an accusing glare onto the Pirate Hunter's face. She tilted her chin up slightly at the other's actions, "What, you don't mind eating fox meat?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Yep....you are having way too much fun with MF.....though I must say it is quite entertaining. Now I must go and find where we left off...terribly sorry about the delay college life...again.))

Twisted Fate nodded, a few ideas struck him at this statement, but they could wait, "So when do they often discover yer're playin them like Sona plays her Etwahl? Ah imagine yer' like the Queen of hearts." he said as he seemed to fabricate the Queen of hearts out of thin air, "Yer're the woman every man wants , but can never have unless they are the choosen King of hearts." He said as he fabricated the King of hearts in his other hand. "So tell me do ya' ever wonder if Destiny is gonna' send ya' yer' fated king of hearts?"
"That depends on who you are," Ahri lifted her hand, displaying three fingers as she began to count down. "One, you could notice immediately but be the kind of person who doesn't care because you've experienced what would be 'the time of your life'. Two, you could discover it later and act affronted and insulted, but really I never promised anything with strings attached." She paused on her index finger, then laughed. "Lastly, you could be... well, soulless." To put it bluntly, it didn't matter when or how one finds out if they were lacking in essence. But perhaps laughing at such a thing was a little too harsh and Ahri quickly quietened herself down.

She smiled at Fate's words, "I'm not looking for a King." A shrug. "When the game is over, the pawn and the king go back into the same box. That's how the saying goes, yes?" In all honesty, the Kumiho didn't really know who she was looking for. Only complete humanity was at the foremost of her mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"If the majority believes it, then it must be true. Even you cannot deny that I set your heart on fire, especially when you so gladly take my charms to the face. Your outer flames may be a perfect match for my inner passions. I'm glad you took this time to give me such an idea, darling creature. It is quite unfortunate that the human you have possessed is no longer human - his essence seems like it would have tasted utterly delicious."
"Not human!?" Kegan bursted out after hearing her reply. "I'll have you know, under all this burnt flesh and muscle, are all my vital organs." He seems a little upset."Just because i don't look human, doesn't mean i am not one...And as if you are one to say if some one is hum..." He is about to say something but stops himself. "Erh...sorry...lost myself there..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"I'll have to take your word for it. Otherwise you might try to drown me on purpose." Ahri flicked her ears around as if trying to avoid Fortune's fingers though considering they were attached to her head, they didn't have much room to move. Nonetheless, she still found it rather amusing and laughed softly when the other finally grasped them properly.

"You never know. They could be sentient." The fox shot back, fixing an accusing glare onto the Pirate Hunter's face. She tilted her chin up slightly at the other's actions, "What, you don't mind eating fox meat?"
"Who knows what they put in hotdogs." Sarah quipped, giving Ahri an understanding smile. "Besides..." Her tone grew more sultry, along with her expression. "In a manner of speaking, I wouldn't mind, at all~."

She winked, and chuckled.

"You still hold a kinship to foxes?" She asked. "That's pretty cute~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Ahri, I have to say your magic, while powerful, is disturbing. Your mind-controlling charm is something... unique. I wonder what went through into creating such a distracting spell. The thoughts it gives are quite unwanted in my case personally.

Also, have you ever noticed the looks on the faces of male champions when they hear your death cries? They seem to think it to be something else than it is... quite an amusing look I must admit.

- Poppy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Ahri do you like hotdogs?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-18-2012

Ahri,

Would you like me to get rid of this person ? It would be beneficial for both of us since I'm preparing a new ritual for the void, and you'll get rid of him for good.

The Prophet of the Void.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"Not human!?" Kegan bursted out after hearing her reply. "I'll have you know, under all this burnt flesh and muscle, are all my vital organs." He seems a little upset."Just because i don't look human, doesn't mean i am not one...And as if you are one to say if some one is hum..." He is about to say something but stops himself. "Erh...sorry...lost myself there..."
"Oh darling. Those aren't the only things that make a human, well, human. You need to possess a soul - an essence, filled with base instinct and a taste so raw you know that this is where their humanity lurks." Ahri felt herself smile; she knew what Brand was about to say. "Hence why I know that I am not completely human, despite my appearance. I can press my ears down and tuck my tails away and powder my cheeks, but in the end, it is the soul. The essence."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Who knows what they put in hotdogs." Sarah quipped, giving Ahri an understanding smile. "Besides..." Her tone grew more sultry, along with her expression. "In a manner of speaking, I wouldn't mind, at all~."

She winked, and chuckled.

"You still hold a kinship to foxes?" She asked. "That's pretty cute~."
"You wouldn't mind... drowning me on purpose?" Ahri was quite obviously confused at her companion's words, her eyebrow shooting up in concern. Though she had no doubt that if she got into a minor scuffle with the other, she could probably come out on top. In the water, however, she practically had nine anchors attached to her body. Quite a conundrum indeed. "I mean, more power to you if that's your thing, but... I enjoy breathing."

Ahri rolled her eyes, "They're still... 'family', in a sense. In spirit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Ahri, I have to say your magic, while powerful, is disturbing. Your mind-controlling charm is something... unique. I wonder what went through into creating such a distracting spell. The thoughts it gives are quite unwanted in my case personally.

Also, have you ever noticed the looks on the faces of male champions when they hear your death cries? They seem to think it to be something else than it is... quite an amusing look I must admit.

- Poppy
"Indeed, I've been told as such. However 'unique' it may be, considering how no one else in the League uses such methods (as of now). It is not exactly a 'mind control' as it is a very strong influence. I do not beckon my enemies to approach, they do it out of their own 'will' however free it may or may not be. The power of suggestion, I suppose. It is not a spell I created out of my own volition, merely an effective way of making use of my gifts.

I don't know. I mean, I've 'died' so I'm somewhat unable to see such things. However, I have been told what you claim - especially upon watching 'reruns' of matches, if you can call them that. Very entertaining indeed, if not slightly disturbing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri do you like hotdogs?
"Meat is meat. Unless it's yordle liver, then it's delicious."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
Ahri,

Would you like me to get rid of this person ? It would be beneficial for both of us since I'm preparing a new ritual for the void, and you'll get rid of him for good.

The Prophet of the Void.
"I don't really have a personal opinion on such a thing. Seeing as we are within Institute boundaries, I don't think it would be such a good idea - however, do as you wish."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoysXlovesOgirls

Junior Member

10-18-2012

(( ok guys I really really don't get it, why down voting me? What did I do?)) ( my cousin's account, not mine )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imagebreaker7

Junior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoysXlovesOgirls View Post
(( ok guys I really really don't get it, why down voting me? What did I do?)) ( my cousin's account, not mine )
((Just had enough accounts to make u neutral, but you should stop trolling))