Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamUmar

10-18-2012

It would have been great to keep Twisted Treeline as it is and just add this as a new map The Shadow Isles.

Rexnor

10-18-2012

The only thing i dislike is the team wide buff in the middle, question will it be a one shot thing(you can use one time) or will it recharge.

MysticalRaven

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by safelocked View Post
They have a home, I promise! We're taking a holistic look at the bios right now, and as you've seen with many of the bio rewrites, we'll make sure Maokai and Nocturne are lovingly taken care of too.
Yay. more butchered lore inc...

Ffs.

Go to the lore forums and actually READ what the community there has been saying.
Please.
I would be on my knees begging you right now. Just READ what we have to say. We aren't liking these lore changes. please dear god. STOP before you ruin it all for good.

WrathgarWarlord

10-18-2012

Boo... keep the old TT and make this a totally new map. No need to kill the old one. It's a lot of fun and I've played 100's of matches on it. The new concept feels too much like dominion.

Shentok

10-18-2012

Why can't this be like a 3v3 version of Summoner's Rift like it was before? I'm fine and dandy with a new monster to fight over, but I liked Twisted Treeline because it was a smaller Summoner's Rift. The reason I don't play dominion is because I don't like "capturing" objectives. I like fighting for them.

Gladiator Bury

10-18-2012

Riot.... i love you

Cooldude1234

10-18-2012

Where there be balance changes around this map? I feel that a big reason as to why TT never took off.

True Vayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

This new map looks BEAUTIFUL, although, i feel like the playstyle i grew to love and adore so much has been shoved off the cliff and replaced with a slower paced dominion style.
Kudos to the creators of the artwork, but the gamestyle is not coveted at all. Please fix.

brendanr

10-18-2012

BEASTLY FINALLY IT HAS COME YEAH IVE ALWAYS TOLD THEM THEY SHOULD UPDATE IM glad they listen sorry caps lock

brendanr

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
first post on second page!
woot