How satisfied are you with your faceroll?

Very satisfied 24 34.78%
Somewhat satisfied 7 10.14%
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied 2 2.90%
Somewhat dissatisfied 2 2.90%
Very dissatisfied 1 1.45%
I have some modicum of self respect and don't own / play Jayce 33 47.83%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Question for Jayce players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylianEUW

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by innervation View Post
Agreed - but it's not the players' responsibility to to take it upon themselves not to play Jayce if he's a net minus in fun: it's Riot's responsibility to nerf him (see pre remake evelyn).
The problem with this reasoning is that Riot aren't willing to balance for Dominion if they believe it will hurt Summoner's Rift. This is why Kassadin isn't nerfed. Jayce is probably OP in Summoner's Rift as well, so I suspect that they will nerf him soon. The point I wanted to make is that a champion can be so strong that regular players should try to avoid spamming them in solo queue blind pick, not that Jayce in particular is that strong. Jayce will probably soon be nerfed, so a simple solution is to avoid blind pick until the next patch, I suppose. The same cannot be said about Kassadin, unfortunately.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I wasn't super impressed with Jayce during the world championships. He does ok but not amazing and some pros have called him a non-tier 1 pick for toplane.
The ole hammerform,Gapcloser,Knockback now costs quite a bit more mana if you are maxing E first, making it less effective as a melee-harassment tool. It of course doesn't work so great vs gapclosers who can immediately gapclose and beat him up since he is locked out of all his skills for a bit and on their side. It also opens him up to ganks.

Yeah his Q poke is annoying but mana intensive and fairly difficult to land with some creep pushing potential. One would respond to it just like vs a kennen or other champ with a longer range skillshot.

So right now, I kinda doubt they will do any significant nerf. Its just unfortunate that their last Nerf had ZERO effect in dominion... mana cost increase is about as worthless of a nerf as possible.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

oh lols i can only play faceroll champions .... league is to hard with its 7 buttons

i actually macro'd everything on a single key just like in world of warcraft
now i own top and bot lane at the same time by spamming mousebutten4 lol

the lamentations of the summoners mhahaha

FOODFOOD

10-16-2012

I've played him some in Summoner's Rift and TT, but I don't wanna be "That Guy" in my Dominion games.

IronAegis

10-18-2012

I purchased Jayce a short time after he was released and played him a good bit. At the time, no one yelled at me for picking him as he was just another champ. I did awesome with him and ended up winning 10 in a row. Some time later it was deduced that Jayce was cheesecake tier in dom, and sadly I realized that it wasn't my awesome skills after all that got me those wins.

Tempestphile

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronAegis View Post
I purchased Jayce a short time after he was released and played him a good bit. At the time, no one yelled at me for picking him as he was just another champ. I did awesome with him and ended up winning 10 in a row. Some time later it was deduced that Jayce was cheesecake tier in dom, and sadly I realized that it wasn't my awesome skills after all that got me those wins.
I think cheesecake tier is one thing, Jayce is another, and has its own tier.