Ashe is Underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M1k3W4r

09-21-2010

Im trying to become better at Ashe. Shes listed as an easy champ, yet i go negative EVERY game with her......

Laning phase i start with a vampiric scepter, then I put my points between plentiful bounty for safety and extra gold and alternate that with volley.

Every game so far I outfarm or compare to the solo lane (in solo que the 10 yr olds wont let me solo mid, they cry and stay there till i leave or we two man it :/)

Yet even outfarming everyone I have trouble. (ice tried boots of swiftness as my next item, and also going right for IE, not even starks as my first item works) The games have been in mostly end by the 30 min mark and I cant help but feel its my fault because im so weak the whole game. My autoshots tickle most champs and i cant get more then 2 or 3 shots in before im focused.

I try to kite but my slow is nothing with the enemy using speed boosts, flash, ghost, stuns. If i try to help my team i die in seconds, if i stay back more im not very helpful to my team,

Please help i wanna be able to play Ashe.

roninsm

09-21-2010

Don't max plentiful bounty till last. Don't start with a vamp scepter. Don't stand in the middle of teamfights.

Fighting Sioux

09-21-2010

If you have ghost, ghost when they ghost and continue to kite them. Your volley does extra damage while not affecting your normal dps. Your arrow is huge also. Use your scout to view to not get ganked with stuns.

dissonancy

09-21-2010

1. You suck and you're probably a troll.
2. Vampiric scepter sucks as a starting item
3. Level up volley first and only put one point in Hawkshot until later levels
4. Learn to stack BF Sword--->Bloodthirster/Infinity Edge

Grand Treason

09-21-2010

Don't start with vamp scepter. Get Mana crystal, Boots or Meki Pendant first.

Level Volley. It is priority. It's good to see you can farm, at least. Get Brutalizer/Infinity Edge ASAP, and proceed with Boots of swiftness to kite stuff. Build up some more armor reduction, Bloodthirster, Madreds if their stacking HP, and Phantom Dancers for More speed and H4x Crits.

Chawwyyyyyyyyyyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Lol, you suck with one of the easiest champions in the game XD

I recommend YI, a bit easier...You have to right click with him to win, with ashe you have to toggle Q to win

RedCarmine

09-21-2010

I feel she is balanced, she has a great ultimate, can slow the entire enemy team easily, and now with hawkshot has good scouting. But yeah, she has a harder time with all these flashing and quick champions now. She is very squishy so you pretty much need a guardian angel and banshee's veil. Really all she needs is an infinity edge and green and red elixers for her auto attacks until you get your survivability up.

Destrus

09-21-2010

focus on maxing volley and slow first with 1 point in hawk shot.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1k3W4r View Post
Im trying to become better at Ashe. Shes listed as an easy champ, yet i go negative EVERY game with her......

Laning phase i sater with a vampiric scepter, then i put my points between plentiful bounty for safety and extra gold and alternate that with volly.

Every game so far i outfarm the solo lane (in solo que the 10 yr olds wont let me solo mid, they cry and stay there till i leave or we two man it :/)

yet even outfarming everyone i have trouble. the games have mostly been over by the 30 min mark and i cant help but feel its my fault because im so weak the whole game. my autoshots tickle most champs and i cant get more then 2 or 3 shots in before im focused.

I try to kite but my slow is nothing with the enemy using speed boosts, flash, ghost, stuns. If i try o help my team i die in seconds, if i stay back more im not very helpful to my team,

Please help i wanna be able to play Ashe.
1) Don't start with a vamp scepter. Get a Doran's Shield/Sword or Boots and 3 health potions.

2) Get Volley first. Then 1 level of frost shot at level 2. Then Volley again. Then Hawkshot at level 4 for scouting if you want it. Then Volley again. Then ultimate. Then volley.

3) Your first item should be either a Brutalizer or a BF Sword unless you're going for Catalyst the Protector first.

4) There are guides on www.leaguecraft.com that can help. They're better IMO than the ones here only because you can sort by rating and they have pics and tables.

Gl hf

mcguigz

09-21-2010

This is how I play ashe and I do well.

Mp/5 per level seals~

1. Dorans Sheild
2. Boots
3. IE
4. Last Whisper (most of the time, depends on enemies though).
5. Elixirs
6. Deff items depending on enemies..