Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilmourz

Senior Environment Artist

10-17-2012
36 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMUC View Post
did you guys fix the map so you cant flash over wall and kill nexus?? cuz theirs no point in having that wall if you allow players to do that
fixed!

davin

Senior User Researcher

10-17-2012
37 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3722 View Post
The. The. The. Dragon... The... Bones... I will murder this spider beast so many times for killing my favorite dragon.
This is my favorite detail on the map.

So sad

Marcu Deslyn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro Pimp View Post
Keep "Twisted Treeline Classic"! There are a number of us who are happy with Twisted Treeline as it is (which is not to say I'm not ecstatic about the update). I'd really love the option of playing on old TT, playing Singed or Darius and throwing that super tanky enemy team into the nexus laser just as I'm about to lose. Or going through those thin walls as Kassadin, Graves, Ezreal, Shaco, or Jax. There are plenty of quirks on TT that make it the lovable map that it is. Even though some things are exploitable, there are a number of us who enjoy exploiting things on that map.

Any post by a red confirming or denying the preservation of what will hereby be referred to as "Twisted Treeline Classic"?
Woot! I like this Idea!

Baneson

10-17-2012

I'm Baneson and I approve this remake.

Props to Riot! Must say that this has been a VERY exciting day for League of Legends. You should all be very proud of your hard work. It all looks amazing!!!

MedievalMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Thank for the jungle revamp. I wasn't able to jungle at lvl 1 after pots got nerfed but it sounds great now.

Eserine

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by safelocked View Post
They have a home, I promise! We're taking a holistic look at the bios right now, and as you've seen with many of the bio rewrites, we'll make sure Maokai and Nocturne are lovingly taken care of too.

Iwin4fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Don't like the idea I want a new map not changes some thing I like don't fix it if it ant broken you know.

Asif25

10-17-2012

6v6 twisted treeline with remake custom only plz

Edit It will attract a lot of ppl to play this u will be stealing most aram players with dat.

kitae

Lead Designer

10-17-2012
38 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Seriously, IS HIS NAME MAOKI NOW?

I WILL ACCEPT IT, IF IT IS TRUE
Sorry that's the Canadian spelling. I lapse some times, eh?

Bladeborn

10-17-2012

Been awhile since I've played 3's on the old Twisted Treeline but damn... instead of just having an entirely new 3v3 map, you're just going to steamroll over... I mean re-work the old one? Seems kind of backwards considering all of the time put into the older treeline is going to go right down the tubes. Going to miss that top jungle and red buff... too.