Anyone else want the alters to go back to lizard elder?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmoore99999

10-17-2012

I feel like the alters will be less fun to gank on then Lizard elder. Also, team wide buffs will make it more like dominion.

EncrustedAnchor

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore99999 View Post
I feel like the alters will be less fun to gank on then Lizard elder. Also, team wide buffs will make it more like dominion.
I guess we shouldn't have Baron Nasher in Summoners Rift, I mean Dominion

Käge

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelstromofLight View Post
I guess we shouldn't have Baron Nasher in Summoners Rift, I mean Dominion
What he's saying is that the relics will add a second team wide buff, and the relics add a much more dominion-esque feel, where 3v3s have always been very similar to the standard 5v5s on summoner's rift. I also feel that the relics are out of place in TT. I like the idea of changing the buff (as it was virtually useless to ap champs) but replacing it with a team-wide relic style buff seams a bit silly.

EncrustedAnchor

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kge View Post
What he's saying is that the relics will add a second team wide buff, and the relics add a much more dominion-esque feel, where 3v3s have always been very similar to the standard 5v5s on summoner's rift. I also feel that the relics are out of place in TT. I like the idea of changing the buff (as it was virtually useless to ap champs) but replacing it with a team-wide relic style buff seams a bit silly.
ah I get'cha, although the new map has that new spider boss, will that be giving the same Team buff or will it be something else. If it's not a team buff then having one at the Lizard would make sense

Säi

10-17-2012

Alters = Position that doesn't shoot at you when fighting the owner of said alter.
Brilliant!

This is a GREAT idea! If you don't have a tower etc defending a point, it encourages teams to fight over it much easier than fighting over a tower! The only drawback is they need to make sure its accessible by people that are a bit behind, like having the first two turrets down where they are stuck in their base etc.

Overall, I'm looking foward to a much more open map! Think of it this way guys. Where not going to get a new map for a while since there concentrating on the change to items/jungle in SR. Plus, TT is so annoying - mostly to walk from bot lane to top through the middle. Most annoying path ever T_T