Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrangePaladin

10-17-2012

So TT is being moved to the Shadow Isles? Does that also mean Maokai and Nocturne are from the Shadow Isle?

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaKun View Post
... the map looks too dark.
i hate that it blends in with the FoW and makes it hard to move about with out miss clicking terran and your char moving back wards instead of forwards... then you die cuz you miss clicked what you thought was movable ground. >.>
Adjust your monitor's brightness/contrast. Doesn't look dark to me.

Mr FrostBubbles

10-17-2012

Im lovin it

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaladin View Post
So TT is being moved to the Shadow Isles? Does that also mean Maokai and Nocturne are from the Shadow Isle?
It's not called TT anymore. The new map is going to be "Shadow Isles" is my guess. Therefore, Mao and Noct are still from TT just the battleground is now Shadow Isles

Senyor B

10-17-2012

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! I was just telling my friends that morello had posted on the forums saying there would eventually be a new 3v3 map, and I am so happy that this is happening!!!! With all the emphasis riot had been putting on 5v5, i was beginning to lose hope for my beloved 3v3 map... now there's now way I can quit LoL!

A Nearby Shrub

10-17-2012

My body is ready

Xel Meshif

10-17-2012

Is there a way we could see the minimap or a full view of the current map ?

SpankyJ

10-17-2012

I dont like changing the items and camps... 3s ranked was actually good... if this turns into a more dominion style thing I'm going to cry

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

10-17-2012

Is that Ebon'Maw behing Vile'Maw

R.I.P poor dragon, you may rest in peace by looking at his ass.

Munegazer

10-17-2012

This is SO flipping EXCITING!!