Elise, the Spider Queen Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skillshotautoatk

10-17-2012

Looks awesome!

Vangu

10-17-2012

How dare Riot take champions from their old game and update them in their new game...how could they use the same ideas over again and make them better....

Scimatth7

10-17-2012

Dangit Riot...transform champs are my kryptonite...time to start farming that IP

MarioSantiage

10-17-2012

Just saying... I get the Yordles, the Humans, the Void, and all and all... but, i don't know, the Volibear, Brand, Malphite, Skarner etc etc etc, and now Spider woman... just seems like totally random to me and doesnt fit with the lore of LoL and the war between the faction... Just my humble opinion...

Lu En Sky

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaze View Post
I love the new champion design, however there is something Riot should really look at explicitly next season.

Since October last year, there has been an abundance of the same role champions to be released:

Assasin - 5 Champions
AP Caster - 5 Champions (Didn't include Ahri here, although she is interchangeable between assasin and AP)
Bruiser - 5 Champions
AD Carry - 3 Champions
Tank - 2 Champions
Melee Carry - 1 Champion
Support - 1 Champion

The design is fantastic, but the amount of same class champions being released is ridiculous.

Edit: This doesn't include Elise so +1 for assasin.
Morello already has a plan for another support champion this year, or January of next if something goes wrong.

Syclicient

10-17-2012

Fizz e is Elise e but not as good?

Racic

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't normally ask this, but do you have a learning disability? I'd like to be sensitive if you do, but that comment makes me think you might.
Wow, really, Morello? You're stooping to insulting people by comparing them to the disabled. Class act.

*gets umbrella ready for the incoming downvote storm*

EDIT:

Taken directly from the Summoner's Code:

"Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight."

"This doesn’t mean that we’re okay with you ruining anybody else’s day."

And most importantly:

"If you share our vision of a game where players exercise good sportsmanship, help each other improve and form lasting friendships, you’ve got to start living the dream before anybody everybody else is willing to do so. It’s all well and good to say you’re on board for the revolution, but if you don’t first make yourself a paragon of model behavior, no one is going to be fooled. Nobody’s asking you to be perfect, but we do want you to, whenever possible, strive to uphold the same standards of behavior that you expect everyone else to maintain.

So, remember! Stay positive, remain calm, and keep to the code!"

EDIT #2:

Taken from the Forum Rules:

"3. Attacks or Accusations are not acceptable•Attacking another player is unacceptable, the circumstances are irrelevant, just don’t do it. This includes calling out another player for leaving, cheating, poor gameplay, etc.

4. Abuse and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated•Please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you. There are consequences to abusing players in the community."

Please, Morello, justify your completely childish, and borderline offensive response.

rg

10-17-2012

YES !!!!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED !!!!! Now can you please try to get a skin for Zyra =D... i had an Idea of something to do with "ice" maybe =D But Elies amazing <3

Sincerely Satire

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioSantiage View Post
Just saying... I get the Yordles, the Humans, the Void, and all and all... but, i don't know, the Volibear, Brand, Malphite, Skarner etc etc etc, and now Spider woman... just seems like totally random to me and doesnt fit with the lore of LoL and the war between the faction... Just my humble opinion...
*cough* VOID AND SHADOW ISLES *cough* o.o

MethosKing

10-17-2012

awesome.