Twisted Treeline Remake on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

OMG Riot!!!!! Twisted treeline is by far my most played game mode! I'm SO excited, thank you so much!!!!

This made my day.

insertaghere

10-17-2012

I am probably one of the few players who plays TT more over SR.

HolyChalice

10-17-2012

Good work gents it actually looks graphically pleasing.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-17-2012
6 of 50 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonarbiscuit View Post
Looks awesome! How did you all come up with the new designs? Was this a recent idea or have you all been planning on reworking the map? I'll have to start playing more Treeline now.
Nothing happens over night.....

Done25

10-17-2012

The spider boss looks kind of weird sticking up out of the ground like Baron. Maybe it looks better in action?

Atlatean

10-17-2012

Interesting! I hope shes a well balanced champion!

NVDax

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot GTez View Post
[aws3]news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Twisted_Treeline_Top.jpg[/aws3]

We’re excited to announce that a new version of Twisted Treeline is about to hit PBE, with a live Beta soon to follow. We've heard your feedback, and we’ve rebuilt Treeline to improve some of the areas you suggested. Here’s a rundown of the major renovations to the map:

• More viable team comps: the item shop on Twisted Treeline now boasts an arsenal tailor-made to support every role in 3v3 combat, and the terrain has been modified to make blink champions easier to hunt down
  • An improved jungle: We’ve replaced the random monsters with new, reliable jungle camps, and removed most of the upper jungle to focus the action towards the center where the jungler can gank both lanes
  • Faster games: we widened the choke point outside each inhibitor to prevent late game turtling and added a wall separating the shrine turret from the Nexus to stop players from pulling super minions into the laser beam
  • More awesome neutral objective: The Lizard Elder has been replaced by two altars that can be claimed for a team-wide buff, and Ebonmaw has been replaced by Vilemaw – an epic giant spider boss!

Remember that this is still Beta, so be sure to help us continue improving the new design for this classic battlefield by [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49"]posting your feedback to the Twisted Treeline forums[/url2]. Whether you'’re a veteran Twisted Treeline player or you’re getting ready for your first 3v3 match, we hope you’ve come prepared for some fast-paced, champion-centered gameplay.

Want more details on the upcoming changes? Stay tuned for more info as we move closer to release.

[url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30333594#post30333594"]Give us your feedback on the new Twisted Treeline here.[/url2]

[aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_1.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_1_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_2.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_2_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_3.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_3_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_4.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_17_Twisted_Treeline_PBE/Treeline_4_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
Could we get ranked solo que for it?

nukular power

10-17-2012

Why does it feel like TT is getting more love than Crystal Scar

Also: bring back 6v6 customs plx

CrackaBeTrippin

10-17-2012

Oh hells yes.

DrMrStark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Awesome! Will this be a permanent update or is it only for the harrowing?