@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sht2k10

Senior Member

10-17-2012

You know, the game just wouldn't be that good if it wasn't for the breasteses


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Untold

Senior Member

10-17-2012

typically speaking men will play very attractive female champions while women will prefer "cute" champions such as teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Elise feels like a let down here too. I mean, sexy is fine, but she's essentially the same brand of sexy as the usual champs. In the future, I'd love to see some non-sexy emphasis, though I'll settle for some other kind of sexy for now, if I must.

The thing I'm actually somewhat excited about is that this probably means that Evelynn's visual rework is moving up in priority.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Untold View Post
typically speaking men will play very attractive female champions while women will prefer "cute" champions such as teemo.
The problem is less that she's sexy than that she looks like a Harrowing skin for Zyra.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turrdfergason

Senior Member

10-17-2012

The only reason girls ***** about this is because only fat girls play league of legends. They want to play a fatty OP champ and dominate the skinny champs with big ****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
I gotta say, Elise's sneak peek isn't reassuring me that Riot's actually going to follow up on all this female diversity talk.
I think IronStylus said something about still having some sexy female champions to go through before we get to other female designs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemozu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I think IronStylus said something about still having some sexy female champions to go through before we get to other female designs.
If spider queen is not a good enough concept to NOT do another generic run-of-the-mill female, then I don't know which one is. I guess we'll have to conform with the female yordle release once every blue moon. This goes to prove how much Riot actually cares about the money: They know *** sells.
I don't really have a problem with that, but I DO have a problem with them being so hypocrite about "Money not being their first priority"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roneld3444

Senior Member

10-17-2012

They appeal to the mass market, which is teenaged - young adult males
What do 14 - 30 year old guys love?
T&A. Deal with it.
This whole thread is just women crying because there isn't an ugly girl champion, or that girls that don't exist are over sexualized. This is retarded. Woman logic thread?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roneld3444 View Post
They appeal to the mass market, which is teenaged - young adult males
What do 14 - 30 year old guys love?
T&A. Deal with it.
This whole thread is just women crying because there isn't an ugly girl champion, or that girls that don't exist are over sexualized. This is retarded. Woman logic thread?
A pretty girl with normal clothes is fine too. Bonus points for introducing a second female body type.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemozu View Post
If spider queen is not a good enough concept to NOT do another generic run-of-the-mill female, then I don't know which one is. I guess we'll have to conform with the female yordle release once every blue moon. This goes to prove how much Riot actually cares about the money: They know *** sells.
I don't really have a problem with that, but I DO have a problem with them being so hypocrite about "Money not being their first priority"
Let me rephrase.

IronStylus implied that there is some amount of women who ALREADY have sexy designs who are UPCOMING, such as Elise, who was, in all likelihood, FAR into development by the time this megathread was made. In other words, The good ideas for undersexualized/alternatively sexualized females will probably be coming in 2013.