Urgent Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Caitlyn

10-17-2012

Summoners and champions alike. Something has happened within the land knowen as the Shadow Isles. Stranger creatures then those who have come form them prior have began to be sighted upon the shores of those dark lands. Rumors have spread like wildfire across the realm about the viscious and monsterous Spider Queen, Elise. But fear not.

I, and the rest of Valoran's Law Enforcement will be working together with Demacia and Freljord to keep you up to date on the details. Office Sarah Fortune, Officer Malcolm Graves, Officer Shauna Vayne will try and anwser any questions you have here. I have have requested help from the King and Queen of Freljord, and the Crown prinec of Demacia and his bodyguard Shyvana to contribute as well.

I want everyone to remember, that we shall keep the peace of the land, and that you shall remain safe.

-Chief Sheriff of Police of Valoran, Caitlyn of Piltover.

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

coming from freljord this deeply concerns me. with freljord among the closest shore to the isles, this will likely be the landing ground for them if they come. if there is any way that i can help to protect these lands i will.

-Nevin

Ask the Kumiho

10-17-2012

She sounds rather... entertaining.

Ask Brolaf

10-17-2012

Is she a bro?

SandscourgeSkarn

10-17-2012

... A spider, you say. I am not certain how I am to handle the thought of more arachnids in the midst. I expect to be kept up to date.

Dojel

10-17-2012

Seems like a large area to span, how do you keep things well communicated over all of Runeterra, not forgetting Ionia?

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Is she a bro?
"sup bro" he brings his hand out for a handshake

Ask Caitlyn

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
coming from freljord this deeply concerns me. with freljord among the closest shore to the isles, this will likely be the landing ground for them if they come. if there is any way that i can help to protect these lands i will.

-Nevin
If more creatures from the Shadow isles do land upon Freljord, know that Valoran's defenders will show up to aid your land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho
She sounds rather... entertaining.
I think it... obvious you say so, Nine-tailed Fox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf
Is she a bro?
Probally not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn
... A spider, you say. I am not certain how I am to handle the thought of more arachnids in the midst. I expect to be kept up to date.
I do not think she is the same as you are, Scourge of the Sands, but I shall try and keep you updated as much as possible. Though, if it would be acceptable, I would like to assign Officer Fortune to keep tabs with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel
Seems like a large area to span, how do you keep things well communicated over all of Runeterra, not forgetting Ionia?
We at the Inter-State Police Headquarters have our ways of communication. Next to nothing gets past us.

Heil Teemo

10-17-2012

*whistles innocently*

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

well thats good to know that you will be taking care of it well. it is not an easy thing to be all the way here in the institute when something like this comes up, so excuse my eagerness. my offer still stands if you need soldiers.