why does everyone play ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnle

10-17-2012

A year ago the GD forums were ablaze with "Ezreal is so bad. Where Ezreal buffs at Riot?!".

His kit has barely changed since then and now he's branded as OP.

MorgManBasher

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsage View Post
FTFY, with flash on such a low cooldown and the ability to easily trade, I fail to see how he is punished more doing dumb things.
He's the ADC that can fail more than anyone at postioning and get away with it.

ShirtlessGayGuy

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
A year ago the GD forums were ablaze with "Ezreal is so bad. Where Ezreal buffs at Riot?!".

His kit has barely changed since then and now he's branded as OP.
Cuz he has always been strong before (the Chinese called it), and doesn't help he is perfectly molded for current meta.

YDemon

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgManBasher View Post
Triforce, Bloodthirster and then GA is the safest root honestly...
You have to auto attack, not just spam q and w. Q can hit decently, but it's mostly to proc sheen and slow targets with phage.

Honestly once you get the autoattacking down he's one of the easiest AD carries because his e is on such a short cooldown...lets him kite and get away so easily.

this is the classic example of someone who doesnt know **** about ezreal but started saying how good he is after he became popular.

OneVendetta

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDemon View Post
this is the classic example of someone who doesnt know **** about ezreal but started saying how good he is after he became popular.
This is the classic example of someone who thinks he knows everything

Edzter

10-17-2012

15 sec cd flash, reletively long range poke, a global ult that passes multiple units

whats not to like?

boogemane

10-17-2012

why do people build trin on ez? lmao, everytime i use ez i just rush IE, pd and then a bloodthirster and i continually carry with him every game. every ez i see with trin is TERRIBLE.

MorgManBasher

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDemon View Post
Please tell me how much harder it is to postion as Ezreal than a non-blink AD carry. Hell even corki's cooldown on his w is MUCH longer than ezreals.

He's easy to get out of trouble with, get over the whole 'zomg skill shots'
Even if you miss the skill shots the sheen procs.

YDemon

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirtlessGayGuy View Post
Cuz he has always been strong before (the Chinese called it), and doesn't help he is perfectly molded for current meta.
cuz a year ago kog did more damage and had more range with w on, cait still was god during laning phase, vayne wasnt nerfed for 5 patches yet and graves was just released

Almight Aza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

he's REALLY easy to play. real safe good poke easy combo free AS. if u cant play ez ranged ad is probably not for u. i have very little doubt that he is by some measure the easiest AD to play decently, i think even caitlyn requires more skill and knowledge.

i cant play bruisers, i just don't seem to be able to do well much past early laning phase and some people just dont really trigger into playing certain roles for whatever reason.