Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retwe

10-16-2012

Few questions.

1. Can i have more that one ribbon (like honor + teamwork)?
2. There is something like level of ribbons ? Like different color of ribbon if you got rly alot of honor opps etc etc..
3. How can i see by myself if i have it (i know i have but i cant see it in game only ppls i play with ca ntell me that) (The only info that i have it was when i logged in someday and got popup that i got honor opponent)
4. In order to remove it from me i have to be banned for few days or just need to have some reports ?
5. Do you like cookies ?
6. How that system work when it come to teamwork badge, i got 88 (some from friend/premade (in fair game ofc) but most from strangers) and got no ribbon while i nsame time i got honor badge for around 40 votes
7. Will you marry me sona ?

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Hi lyte. I have another question, and after reading through this whole thing, I haven't found the answer.

I'm an enthusiast, so I strive to unlock ALL DA CRESTS!!!!. I've seen the animation for each one now, but I don't know if I actually HAVE said crest or not, because it only displays one. Would it be possible for us to be able to see in our profile which crests are unlocked, and maybe, if we have multiple crests, choose which one we want displayed?

LightsValor

10-16-2012

Is it possible to have more than one honor ribbons at once or no?

Publius101

10-16-2012

I don't know if this has been answered already, but could we have more than one way to honor opponents? I feel like honorable opponent just doesn't cover everything. Sometimes you get a really friendly or fun person to play against, nothing to do with being honorable (which I interpret as the whole humble in victory/gracious in defeat thing). How about making "friendly" an option for both allies and enemies?

nathanphetamine

10-16-2012

i only give honorable opponent to a skilled opponent that was exceptional and clearly stood out above team. not for friendly ppl. is this right?

GekkoST

10-16-2012

sooo I have like 40 honorable opponent things and I got that popup thing that was like 'your honorable you noob lolz good job on not being a dick to people' but I can't see my ribbon and from what I understand only opponents can see it... but I also have like 40 teamwork honors and I haven't gotten a popup thing for that and from what I understand I will be able to see that one?

GrayFox666

10-16-2012

i realy think tho honor system is usless. All the time im ask to give honor points after a macth, even when they dont deserve it... Dont get me wrong, i think its a good idea... but a usless one.

Hrmz

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayFox666 View Post
i realy think tho honor system is usless. All the time im ask to give honor points after a macth, even when they dont deserve it... Dont get me wrong, i think its a good idea... but a usless one.
I wouldn't call it useless. The Tribunal is useless.

The pointless Honor System is likely a passing phase, and the "Worst Community in Gaming" will soon be back to it's old self. I have noticed a drop in flaming but an increase in trolling. Also, an increase in quitters. Some people might be biting their tongue so hard they rage-quit rather than type out what they're thinking.

Since Riot bans people that report clear violations of the Summoners Code, the Tribunal reports are dropping, so I'm sure that failed experiment needed a successor. The Tribunal claims to ban people habitually violating the Summoners Code. It doesn't. It bans the people that report the violations. I have proof and can show you the email. I also have the replays of every reported match to further show my reports were 100% accurate. Not 99%. That's 100%!!!

It still confuses me how Riot can be so good at creating a game and so bad at Community Management.

The Elder Blood

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We didn't just contact them, we hired multiple PhDs related to psychology full-time at Riot. Three that work closely on Team Player Behavior are: davin, who has a PhD in Human Factors Psychology; stinkytofu, who has a PhD in Brain & Cognitive Sciences and I'm a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience.

I know there's been interest in the past doing an AMA of some sort to talk about careers and how we all ended up at Riot--we just need to find some time.
@Lyte
I was thinking of majoring in psychology and I was wondering if I could ever talk to you in private about it. I thought be really cool to talk to someone with that kind of prestige and works on my favorite game. Thanks! :)

InShortSight

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Only opponents can see the Honorable Opponent Crest. You'll be able to see other ones if you unlock them.
i was just about to ask about that, guess it actually was a good idea to skip to the last red post to check if it had been answered xD definitely didn't think i would find it straight away

- ICECREAM