Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Calm down you little rat... I was just gonna take a few gears and be on my way." Rothus says with a smirk.
Aren't YOU a confident 'un! See, there's this thing called bein' ethical. Ya don't steal from others, 'coz only scums do that. You do this thing called askin'. If ya just wanted a few gears, ya coulda just asked and I would've let ya have some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
Mechanized Menace. I am curious, as your race is so vastly different from mine. How much do you care for your parental figures? Are they of particular significance to you, or merely a figment of the past?

-Skarner
Ya mean my parents? 'Coz I don't remember much of them. Methinks they disappeared while I was still young, because I've lived most of my life by myself. It's all good though, 'coz I learned how t'survive on anythin' and I learned how to make the most out of any resource!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo opens his mouth to reply in protest, but he just sighs and drops his nose a little, his eyes filled with acknowledgement and unhappiness.

I guess... it's what I want. Someone to call my own, who I can l-... love. Who will love me back. It might not come all at once, but... there's gotta be someone out there I guess.

He raises a hand and places it on Rumble's shoulder, looking back up at him. His eyes were a little wet and they showed how upset he was inside, but he still had a bit of acceptance as well.

Thanks, Rumble, for... giving me some advice. I guess I needed it.

He lets the hand linger, his arms tensing ever so slightly as Teo holds back a hug and his tears. He didn't seem sad or angry, just a little upset, and even just that little bit was enough to make his face warm and his eyes waver.
No problem pal, I'm only tryin' to help! Remember, don't be afraid of expressing yore feelings! Everything will work out in the end and-

Rumble looked at Teo's eyes and just noticed that they were beginning to water.

...Aww man, don't bawl on me now!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Aren't YOU a confident 'un! See, there's this thing called bein' ethical. Ya don't steal from others, 'coz only scums do that. You do this thing called askin'. If ya just wanted a few gears, ya coulda just asked and I would've let ya have some!



Ya mean my parents? 'Coz I don't remember much of them. Methinks they disappeared while I was still young, because I've lived most of my life by myself. It's all good though, 'coz I learned how t'survive on anythin' and I learned how to make the most out of any resource!



No problem pal, I'm only tryin' to help! Remember, don't be afraid of expressing yore feelings! Everything will work out in the end and-

Rumble looked at Teo's eyes and just noticed that they were beginning to water.

...Aww man, don't bawl on me now!
"Well I suspect I won't be getting any from you, and you will probably put some surveillance in here so I'll be on my way, tata~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Well if it isn't the Pride of Bandle City! Or...at least that's what I hear from other summoners and yordles. How are you doing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Well I suspect I won't be getting any from you, and you will probably put some surveillance in here so I'll be on my way, tata~."
Hmmph, goodbye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Well if it isn't the Pride of Bandle City! Or...at least that's what I hear from other summoners and yordles. How are you doing?
Pride of Bandle City, eh? That's a new one. 'Course, s'probably 'coz I don't go out very often. Anyways, I'm doing dandy, as usual. Is that all ya really want t'ask?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

While walking out Rothus throws a rose at Tristy with a note attached to it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Rumble picks up the note and reads it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Dear Rumble, how does it feel when you get blown up by Ziggs?

((A.K.A. my last match XD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
No problem pal, I'm only tryin' to help! Remember, don't be afraid of expressing yore feelings! Everything will work out in the end and-

Rumble looked at Teo's eyes and just noticed that they were beginning to water.

...Aww man, don't bawl on me now!
Teo quickly takes a deep breath and rubs his eyes, attempting to put on a more confident face.

"S-sorry. I just get... very emotional sometimes. I can't help it. But really, thank you."

He pulls Rumble into a hug so he wouldn't have to see the wetness of Teo's eyes, despite the smile on his face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Hey! Yoshi shows a banner for a city wide scavenger hunt. Guess what! Bandle City is going to give away one million gold to a lucky person! Wanna join!?

((And don't worry! Nothing crazy is going to come up spontaneously...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Dear Rumble, how does it feel when you get blown up by Ziggs?

((A.K.A. my last match XD))
Rumble sighed and wrote on the other side of the note.

How do ya think it feels? He ain't the hexplosive maniac for nothin'! Sure, he can't build machines that are as good as mine, but he sure knows how to make bombs really hurt.


He folded the note into a paper airplane and threw it out the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo quickly takes a deep breath and rubs his eyes, attempting to put on a more confident face.

"S-sorry. I just get... very emotional sometimes. I can't help it. But really, thank you."

He pulls Rumble into a hug so he wouldn't have to see the wetness of Teo's eyes, despite the smile on his face.
Ack! I already told you, I ain't a stuf- oh geez, fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Hey! Yoshi shows a banner for a city wide scavenger hunt. Guess what! Bandle City is going to give away one million gold to a lucky person! Wanna join!?

((And don't worry! Nothing crazy is going to come up spontaneously...))
Nah, I get plenty of gold from my matches. Bein' a champ really pays. 'Sides, I gotta spare some time for my machines, too!