Butthurt and a message to the RIOT CEO!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whom

09-21-2010

Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Okrichie's unendurable attempts to drain our hope and enthusiasm. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to study the problem and recommend corrective action are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. If we let Okrichie suppress those who would seek to learn the truth about his passive-aggressive contrivances, who's going to protect us? The government? Our parents? Superman? Probably none of the above. That's why it's important to arraign Okrichie at the tribunal of public opinion.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: Okrichie's perorations are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. I laughed so hard I almost cried when Okrichie stated publicly that nonrepresentationalism is a noble goal. You just can't make this stuff up—at least, not without noticing that Okrichie is a libidinous hooligan. In fact, Okrichie is worse than a libidinous hooligan; he's also a featherbrained witling. That's why he feels obligated to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to require schoolchildren to be taught that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them.

Okrichie's ideas should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Okrichie's crotchets are intended to paint pictures of frowsy worlds inhabited by stolid dingbats." The time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Okrichie's particularly belligerent form of demagogism. It's clear what Okrichie wants us to choose, but I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Okrichie's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that he is typical of despicable litterbugs in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his newsgroup postings. Okrichie has made some dangerous assumptions about phlegmatic muttonheads. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that Okrichie commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface.

If you were to try to tell Okrichie's cultists that he exploits people's nationalistic views and religious fervor to trick them into barring people from partaking in activities that cannot be monitored and controlled, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that Okrichie periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. He has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by ****ing this nation and this world to Hell. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego. We don't need to demonize Okrichie; he is already a demon, and furthermore, those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to oust him and his small-minded, oppressive shock troops from anywhere we find them seeking vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his plaints have no right to complain when he and his squadristi concoct labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them. We must face the fact that even if one is opposed to savage metagrobolism (as I am) then, surely, I intend to look closely at his jibes to see what makes them so effectual at destroying our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that I clearly warrant that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me step up to the plate and stop Okrichie's encroachments on our heritage.

Okrichie's ill-natured drug-induced ravings have caused stuck-up, infernal profiteers to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, making conditions far worse than could ever have been the case without Okrichie's bloody-minded efforts. Okrichie motivates people to join his chauvinism movement by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Okrichie really wants to do is equip ridiculous uppity-types with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. That's why I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, condescending world run by sleazy cads. I condemn his carnival-barker gimmicks. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

Bowflexx

09-21-2010

Hello there! I'm the CEO of Riot, and I was just browsing the forums to see if there were any messages for me when I saw your thread!

It was too long so I didn't read it.

okrichie

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb getting sued View Post
Jozrael has said he enjoys dropping the ban hammer. I don't think Riot finds the reports annoying unless you're reporting really mundane things.
Good to know

okrichie

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowflexx View Post
Hello there! I'm the CEO of Riot, and I was just browsing the forums to see if there were any messages for me when I saw your thread!

It was too long so I didn't read it.
Thanks for reading! I feel exactly the same about your reply!

okrichie

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom View Post
Let us commence a journey into the much-traveled topic of Okrichie's unendurable attempts to drain our hope and enthusiasm. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to study the problem and recommend corrective action are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. If we let Okrichie suppress those who would seek to learn the truth about his passive-aggressive contrivances, who's going to protect us? The government? Our parents? Superman? Probably none of the above. That's why it's important to arraign Okrichie at the tribunal of public opinion.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: Okrichie's perorations are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. I laughed so hard I almost cried when Okrichie stated publicly that nonrepresentationalism is a noble goal. You just can't make this stuff up—at least, not without noticing that Okrichie is a libidinous hooligan. In fact, Okrichie is worse than a libidinous hooligan; he's also a featherbrained witling. That's why he feels obligated to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to require schoolchildren to be taught that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them.

Okrichie's ideas should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Okrichie's crotchets are intended to paint pictures of frowsy worlds inhabited by stolid dingbats." The time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Okrichie's particularly belligerent form of demagogism. It's clear what Okrichie wants us to choose, but I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Okrichie's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that he is typical of despicable litterbugs in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his newsgroup postings. Okrichie has made some dangerous assumptions about phlegmatic muttonheads. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that Okrichie commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface.

If you were to try to tell Okrichie's cultists that he exploits people's nationalistic views and religious fervor to trick them into barring people from partaking in activities that cannot be monitored and controlled, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that Okrichie periodically puts up a façade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. He has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by ****ing this nation and this world to Hell. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego. We don't need to demonize Okrichie; he is already a demon, and furthermore, those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to oust him and his small-minded, oppressive shock troops from anywhere we find them seeking vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his plaints have no right to complain when he and his squadristi concoct labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them. We must face the fact that even if one is opposed to savage metagrobolism (as I am) then, surely, I intend to look closely at his jibes to see what makes them so effectual at destroying our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that I clearly warrant that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me step up to the plate and stop Okrichie's encroachments on our heritage.

Okrichie's ill-natured drug-induced ravings have caused stuck-up, infernal profiteers to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, making conditions far worse than could ever have been the case without Okrichie's bloody-minded efforts. Okrichie motivates people to join his chauvinism movement by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Okrichie really wants to do is equip ridiculous uppity-types with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. That's why I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, condescending world run by sleazy cads. I condemn his carnival-barker gimmicks. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.
LOL, you be trolling! Amusing though. Thumbs up!

okrichie

09-21-2010

Meh.

Artelmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

i support the OP.

and am in the same boat.

C01N

09-21-2010

All I can say is grown some skin or use the /ignore function. As long as there is internet anonymity there is going to be people acting like fools, no amount of banning is ever going to solve that, especially in such an emotionaly charged environment of PUG based competitive games. Like the code says, lead by example, which you already failed at doing by saying stuff like:

"Too long for you eh? Libraries must be a major threat to your life! "

As I so often suggest to people when I notice they caught the rage, "Just shut up and play...."