Introducing the Service Status Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rejected Son

10-13-2012

the new icon from the riven page can not be redeemed, because the website times out or give us a invalided code webpage

Ghaleon ausa

10-14-2012

even though servers are up I get a message saying that maestro was unable to connect, anyone know what this means?

Chuxjr

10-14-2012

Im tired of this the lol server kick me off and then started to actualize im damn tired!!! Riot please fix that!!!

Chuxjr

10-14-2012

Im tired of this i dont know why but the server kicked me off, is not problems of connection is your damn service!! Fix that

KOR MuGoongHwa

10-15-2012

unable to connect wtf!!!!!!
twice im unable to connect to loading screen!!!!!

PlsDntDoTht

10-15-2012

Bump.

chultu

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Is it just me or something is going on where I can't log in. It keeps saying server is busy then it says unexpected error please visit blab blab and I have gotten nowhere. Any explanation?

SeedDynames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chultu View Post
Is it just me or something is going on where I can't log in. It keeps saying server is busy then it says unexpected error please visit blab blab and I have gotten nowhere. Any explanation?
try running internet explorer. my MSN didnt work either and said IE was in offline mode. Started IE, both MSN and LoL work

One Shot One Kil

04-01-2013

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

I keep getting this gosh dang error been going on for 5 days now and have reinstalled and repaired countless times WHAT DO I DO

One Shot One Kil

04-01-2013

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

I keep getting this gosh dang error been going on for 5 days now and have reinstalled and repaired countless times WHAT DO I DO