Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath nods.
Of course, Admiral. I believe I have some cranberry tea, if that suits your tastes?
Yes please. Hmm....where can I sit?

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Plenty of places to sit, my good fellow. I don't furnish for one.
The void gentleman gestures at the lounge, which has several chairs and couches spread throughout.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Plenty of places to sit, my good fellow. I don't furnish for one.
The void gentleman gestures at the lounge, which has several chairs and couches spread throughout.
Yoshi sits down at a fancy ((17th century English)) couch. So how's the life in the League? Anything fun or problematic happening?

Ask The Reaver

10-16-2012

Kha'Zix approached Gentlemen Cho'Gath. DAFUQ IS THIS? He remembered Cho'Gath more deadlier, more vicious.... And lessed clothed.... But that was besides the point. He looked at him twitching his head to the side. "... I.... Do not understand... Cho'Gath... Why do you dress like the humans?"

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi sits down at a fancy ((17th century English)) couch. So how's the life in the League? Anything fun or problematic happening?
Well, not really, actually. I started this because life in the League has become frankly quite boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix approached Gentlemen Cho'Gath. DAFUQ IS THIS? He remembered Cho'Gath more deadlier, more vicious.... And lessed clothed.... But that was besides the point. He looked at him twitching his head to the side. "... I.... Do not understand... Cho'Gath... Why do you dress like the humans?"
Ah yes, Kha'zix. It is good to see you have finally made your way here. Do you know the human saying "You attract more flies with honey than vinegar?"
Cho'gath grins.
If I look like this, people will trust me more. They let you get so much closer... no need for stealth, I can walk the streets and nobody will flee... that is, until I get hungry.
He laughs.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

If you want to eat, you could have a giant steak!

Ask The Reaver

10-16-2012

Quote:
Ah yes, Kha'zix. It is good to see you have finally made your way here. Do you know the human saying "You attract more flies with honey than vinegar?"
Cho'gath grins.
If I look like this, people will trust me more. They let you get so much closer... no need for stealth, I can walk the streets and nobody will flee... that is, until I get hungry.
He laughs.
".... So what you're saying... Is that if I dress like the humans... Like you that is. I will be closer to the humans?" He asked as his head twitched to the side. Could this really be? Something he never considered, but could solve numerous problems with people fleeting from him.

((phone :/ ))

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
".... So what you're saying... Is that if I dress like the humans... Like you that is. I will be closer to the humans?" He asked as his head twitched to the side. Could this really be? Something he never considered, but could solve numerous problems with people fleeting from him.

((phone :/ ))
Yoshi cuts in. You can dress up like one...or obtain humanlike behavior, which exists in every species, whether from Valoran, the Void or anywhere else.

Trynd The King

10-16-2012

Quote:
My my, you do certainly look the part now, Tryndamere. I fare well. How go things in Freljord?
Tryndamere exhaled not being able to keep his act up.
"I dont know how you can keep talking like that is exhausting. I only manage it when diplomats are over, and I have Ashe glaring at me the whole time."

"As for things in Freljord, the same as always Sejuani and Ashe still not seeing eye to eye. Ashe and myself trying to unify Freljord, and me training and slaying whatever creature that challenges me."

InvalidCake

10-16-2012

Quote:
You know, flying does sound quite nice, now that you mention it. Why do you ask, little... fairy?
"I mention because of those huge wings you've got, indeed! Are they rough, leathery skin or velvety gossamer?"

Iris adds,

"Never I've the time, or seen you fly with them."

- Iris Eloise