A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Wow I guess I shouldn't go to Bilgewater, I hate pirates anyways, and Miss Fortune."
Well you can visit if you want. But you have to be careful of those dastards...an "alliance" with any pirate is a parasitic relationship.

Tentorer

10-16-2012

"Nah, I'd rather live among the Yordles, if you would have me," He chuckles. "I can be the citiy's own personal giant."

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
"Nah, I'd rather live among the Yordles, if you would have me," He chuckles. "I can be the citiy's own personal giant."

Well the city has been seeing more human giants lately! And I like the look on any yordle's faces when they see a human for the first time. They look at the shadow and then look up and say...woooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaah! Like that guy right there! He points to a random yordle whose mouth is wide open in awe.

Tentorer

10-16-2012

Rothus chuckles as he waves at the astounded Yordle. "Anyway what do you think of the Yordle champions that have made their mark on the league?"

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Rothus chuckles as he waves at the astounded Yordle. "Anyway what do you think of the Yordle champions that have made their mark on the league?"
Skilled and outstanding! The ten yordle champions have their own special skills and beautiful fighting finesse as if it is art!

Starting with Amumu!
He may be depressive and he may be raining down on parades but as a headstrong and enduring champion, he can wear down his opponents to submission.

Corki! He is the backbone in our Air Force and I can't tell you how many times he has gunned down without mercy on his enemies! Darius had about 245 bullet holes from one flyby alone!

Heimerdinger! His style is patient yet tactical. He's not only smart but also cunning. Defensive a bit, but I love him.

Kennen! He is my favorite champion ((in both real life and role-playing, I can't believe they made him free. Can't they made Trist free? If you look at her statistics, she was never chosen.)). That energetic rusher defines guerrilla warfare. And when the moment is right, the Tempest strikes without mercy! When facing against him, you either die from lighting or from a shuriken lodged in your abdomen.

So Lulu. She is a special champion but she doesn't really appeal to me, except her polymorph. It has been frustrating every time she turns one my champs into a helpless animal and then she squishes it like a bug!

Poppy. She is cold. She is ruthless. And I like and hate about her. She can't know happiness without actually trying to tickler her...then again, no one has tickled her...but her styles has got my appeal. Especially her Diplomatic Immunity.

Rumble! The pride of Bandle City! Or should I say...yea, it goes with him! When humans finally meet yordles, they don't expect Rumble to be the bigger guy! Haha! I mean when I control him as a summoner, I would always humiliate enemies, particularly Noxians! The things I do to Swain with Rumble! Hahaha...good times!

Teemo! The unrepentant killer from Bandle City! If it is a one versus one fight, Teemo has the most wins. The blinding attacks throws off the momentum of his opponents. Some of my signature tactics come from watching the League, especially Teemo and his fighting style.

Tristana. Yea. I have a...well she is...a bit off from her usual self. Though she might be an underplayed champion. I asked every summoner in that Institute about their champions and no one has mentioned Trist. Kinda sad but she has a great amount of potential!

Veigar. If I can arrest him, I can tell you! So...umm...he's great. Powerful. Possibly equal in my cosmic skills. I faced against him one. I barely survived his Primordial Blast but I was able to throw him off. One more momentum and I can kill him. But even still, he's a dangerous foe. Not to be messed with. Though I have my pities to him. Those Noxians can change people.

Ziggs. Now I don't know if he's schizophrenic or not but he becomes crazy when it comes to bombs! He has an explosive attitude at times! Most of our cannons from the Navy come from Ziggs' hexplosives! No other Navy uses those except for us!

So...uh....that's what I think of those champions. Sorry for sounding arrogant, but I could have easily taken them on...haha! Even still I like to know what happens if they face me!

Tentorer

10-16-2012

"That was informative, and don't be sorry pride is what keeps people alive, that or it gets them killed, but still I like your attitude."

Emperor Titus

10-16-2012

Quote:
"That was informative, and don't be sorry pride is what keeps people alive, that or it gets them killed, but still I like your attitude."
Thank you!

Ask The Ebil

10-17-2012

((Heh. When The Winner of the Contest is shown The Hesist Will Begin!))

Emperor Titus

10-17-2012

Yoshi: So...Trist's cannon and Kennen's shuriken's are out...what now?
Nelson: Well we can always use the autoclave!
Yoshi: But everyone will go look for a hospital, Nelson. Can't you think of another?
Nelson: Lulu's staff? Err...never mind.

benjimenfire

10-17-2012

((hey yoshi can we have a yordle ball?))