A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus looks at a poster. "Meh.." Looks it over again, eyes widening at the reward. "This might be fun actually."
Hehehe...and yea! Yoshi appears behind Rothus. One million! The actual reason why we're giving the money away is because it can't fit in the safe. So we decide to give it away. So how have you been?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Rothus turns around startled at the sudden appearance of the Yordle. "Is that so?" "I've been fine, I'm just happy to see that Bandle City is back on it's feet."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus turns around startled at the sudden appearance of the Yordle. "Is that so?" "I've been fine, I'm just happy to see that Bandle City is back on it's feet."
Me too. Bandle City is back to what it used to be. Good thing the League is keeping in touch in the city now that crazy events are over. He turns around to his fellow admiral Nelson, who is holding an autoclave. Hey! Put that in the hospital!

So what is your name? I would like to know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

"My name is Rothus... but don't tell that to the constables." He watches over his shoulder. "So what's yours friend?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"My name is Rothus... but don't tell that to the constables." He watches over his shoulder. "So what's yours friend?"
Admiral Yoshi of the Bandle City Navy....and...why not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

"None of your business Admiral, and since when did Bandle City have a navy?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"None of your business Admiral, and since when did Bandle City have a navy?"
Ever since those Bilgewater pirates decide to raid us again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

"I hate Bilgewater, Miss Fortune, but I kind've like that Fizz character..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"I hate Bilgewater, Miss Fortune, but I kind've like that Fizz character..."
Well I don't care what each champion's allegiance is to but no one raids our own supplies! We lost that jewel that was supposed to be for Poppy and even Teemo and Tristana couldn't recover it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

"Wow I guess I shouldn't go to Bilgewater, I hate pirates anyways, and Miss Fortune."