Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Cryophoenix

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Aack!

Rumble rushes towards the machines and slams down on the off switch before the Coldpacitor could form ice around his workshop.

Oh, yeah, I did mention yore name once. I was just talkin' about how more champs should be like you, ma'am, heh. And t'answer yore question, yeah, fur does keep us warm, but it doesn't keep us warm against your cold or my machine!
((Sorry, got distracted by all the OOC. And I just noticed that this already isn't the Rumble I promised to visit. I'll just leave you alone then, Miez.))

"If all the champions were like me, I have no doubt that you'd end up very bored, Rumble." Anivia narrows her eyes at the Coldpacitor with distrust. "And be careful with that machine, especially if it can rival my presence. I wouldn't want to come back here and dig you all from the ice." With that she jumps back into the air, leaving the yordles with a feint blanket of mist that slowly settles to the ground.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-15-2012

((My thread has become an argument about teeth.

Now I don't know which side to support aaargh D:))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
No. No one can cure what I have, I c-can only cope with it. I guess I'm... just looking for the person or people that can do that for me...
Really, pal? Well, either way, if your problem is that bad, then all I can do is hope that ya find that special someone soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-15-2012

"Hey Rumble, would you mind if I took Tristy here for a spin?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
((Sorry, got distracted by all the OOC. And I just noticed that this already isn't the Rumble I promised to visit. I'll just leave you alone then, Miez.))

"If all the champions were like me, I have no doubt that you'd end up very bored, Rumble." Anivia narrows her eyes at the Coldpacitor with distrust. "And be careful with that machine, especially if it can rival my presence. I wouldn't want to come back here and dig you all from the ice." With that she jumps back into the air, leaving the yordles with a feint blanket of mist that slowly settles to the ground.
Eh, it wouldn't matter much because I spend nearly all my time buildin' new machines and workin' on Tristy here! And don't worry, I make sure all of my machines are top-notch quality!

Rumble knocks twice on the Coldpacitor 3000, which accidentally causes it the run again. Oh, uh, oh geez... He slams on the power button again, turning off the cold air. Heh, just a temporary malfunction there! Nothin' to worry about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hey Rumble, would you mind if I took Tristy here for a spin?"
OF COURSE I'M GONNA MIND! How many times do I gotta say it, MY WORKSHOP IS NOT A PLAYHOUSE!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
((My thread has become an argument about teeth.

Now I don't know which side to support aaargh D)



Really, pal? Well, either way, if your problem is that bad, then all I can do is hope that ya find that special someone soon.
Let's just say it's a disorder that I have to live with. I want someone who can comfort me, to help me cope with my depression, but... I don't want to bring them down with me. That's why it's been kinda hard...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Eh, it wouldn't matter much because I spend nearly all my time buildin' new machines and workin' on Tristy here! And don't worry, I make sure all of my machines are top-notch quality!

Rumble knocks twice on the Coldpacitor 3000, which accidentally causes it the run again. Oh, uh, oh geez... He slams on the power button again, turning off the cold air. Heh, just a temporary malfunction there! Nothin' to worry about!



OF COURSE I'M GONNA MIND! How many times do I gotta say it, MY WORKSHOP IS NOT A PLAYHOUSE!
"Sheesh you act like the people I steal from when they find their stuff is gone. Which reminds me." Rothus looks around the workshop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Let's just say it's a disorder that I have to live with. I want someone who can comfort me, to help me cope with my depression, but... I don't want to bring them down with me. That's why it's been kinda hard...
Listen bud, you can only choose one or the other. Yore problems aren't gonna solve by themselves! Ya gotta consult someone for help, and if they got an issue with yore depression, well, that's their problem then! I'd say take the big jump and fine someone! Ya never know what happens next, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Sheesh you act like the people I steal from when they find their stuff is gone. Which reminds me." Rothus looks around the workshop.
No, it's just that no one's allowed to ri- WAIT, WHAT?! IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING FROM MY WORKSHOP, THEN YOU'RE GONNA FIND SOMETHIN' ELSE MISSING THAN JUST MY STUFF!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Listen bud, you can only choose one or the other. Yore problems aren't gonna solve by themselves! Ya gotta consult someone for help, and if they got an issue with yore depression, well, that's their problem then! I'd say take the big jump and fine someone! Ya never know what happens next, pal.



No, it's just that no one's allowed to ri- WAIT, WHAT?! IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING FROM MY WORKSHOP, THEN YOU'RE GONNA FIND SOMETHIN' ELSE MISSING THAN JUST MY STUFF!
"Calm down you little rat... I was just gonna take a few gears and be on my way." Rothus says with a smirk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Mechanized Menace. I am curious, as your race is so vastly different from mine. How much do you care for your parental figures? Are they of particular significance to you, or merely a figment of the past?

-Skarner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Listen bud, you can only choose one or the other. Yore problems aren't gonna solve by themselves! Ya gotta consult someone for help, and if they got an issue with yore depression, well, that's their problem then! I'd say take the big jump and fine someone! Ya never know what happens next, pal.
Teo opens his mouth to reply in protest, but he just sighs and drops his nose a little, his eyes filled with acknowledgement and unhappiness.

I guess... it's what I want. Someone to call my own, who I can l-... love. Who will love me back. It might not come all at once, but... there's gotta be someone out there I guess.

He raises a hand and places it on Rumble's shoulder, looking back up at him. His eyes were a little wet and they showed how upset he was inside, but he still had a bit of acceptance as well.

Thanks, Rumble, for... giving me some advice. I guess I needed it.

He lets the hand linger, his arms tensing ever so slightly as Teo holds back a hug and his tears. He didn't seem sad or angry, just a little upset, and even just that little bit was enough to make his face warm and his eyes waver.