My Pentakill Sona cosplay - Season 2 Finals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Jynx

QA Analyst

10-14-2012

Hey Everyone! Last week I decided that I wanted to make a new LoL cosplay for attending the Season 2 Finals. So I quickly got to work on a Pentakill Sona. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of my costume that weren't blurry, and was wondering if anyone else snapped a photo of me?

It was an awesome experience to be there for the finals, but so engrossing that I barely walked around to share the Crescendos. Ah well, luckily I already have my Halloween costume!

Thanks!

Winestain

10-14-2012

ahahahah awwwwwwwwww that totally sucks, i took a picture of you with my hone that was pretty good, but then i had to delete it to get a picture of me with Ocelote. i regret doing that

Riot Jynx

QA Analyst

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeBees View Post
ahahahah awwwwwwwwww that totally sucks, i took a picture of you with my hone that was pretty good, but then i had to delete it to get a picture of me with Ocelote. i regret doing that
Aw, too bad. Nice that you got a shot with Ocelote though! Thanks for stopping to take a photo anyways. =P

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

10-16-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

AWESOME! I love the detail/texture on the harp and the 'floating' chains are great!

You totally look the part!

Vadè

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Totally awesome love the hair color

SlugDC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Terrific job!

dustwind

Recruiter

10-16-2012

What materials did you use for the dress? One of the problems with bringing the fantasy into reality is making the right material choice so that it still feels and looks natural in our world, and I feel a lot of people struggle with this, but you've really nailed it. It's super impressive!

ChaosBloodterfly

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
What materials did you use for the dress? One of the problems with bringing the fantasy into reality is making the right material choice so that it still feels and looks natural in our world, and I feel a lot of people struggle with this, but you've really nailed it. It's super impressive!
(EDIT: The harp)Looks to me like some sort of foam with some metallic finish. Although you can't really tell without some close up shots. But generally you can do some amazing things with the proper finishing.\

EDIT: I MISREAD THAT. I READ FOR THE HARP ._. HERPA DERP. Well, the dress looks like leather/synthetic leather or vinyl of the semi-gloss variety. Pentakill sona is too bad on the colors (as opposed to, well anime characters that are bright red and purple and blue and glowing and ****)

Leib Olmai

10-16-2012

I would make babies with you any time.

Kikhan

10-16-2012

I am guessing you are on the shorter side of things. You look so tiny. Maybe that is just because of the stadium behind you. Good job on the cosplay.