Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadKingThorn

10-15-2012

http://www.own3d.tv/live/31479

Lets give it a shot!

Ghalaggin

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
http://www.own3d.tv/live/31479

Lets give it a shot!
Exciting! Can only watch without sound for the moment as I'm in class, but after can pay more attention if you're still going!

EbonyJim

10-15-2012

if you hate playing against shaco watch his stream and knowledge yo selves

Fabiojuanton

10-15-2012

Hi,

I've been watching your stream and am definitely learning a lot! Thanks so much for putting that up.

I'm curious: what are your runes/masteries set up? Currently, I'm going 21/9/0 with the standard offensive AD talents and the +30 health in defense.

As for runes, I've got AD marks for AA's, flat armor seals for the jungle, flat AP glyphs and flat AP quintessences for the early game monstrous damage on boxes and the throw on two-shiv. I got this information from watching Siv HD's Shaco guide. He mentioned how the flat AP glyphs and quints were great for early game damage. What is your opinion on this? Would you say that's smart or just to go for other things (such as movement speed quints?)

Thanks for any help!

MadKingThorn

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabiojuanton View Post
Hi,

I've been watching your stream and am definitely learning a lot! Thanks so much for putting that up.

I'm curious: what are your runes/masteries set up? Currently, I'm going 21/9/0 with the standard offensive AD talents and the +30 health in defense.

As for runes, I've got AD marks for AA's, flat armor seals for the jungle, flat AP glyphs and flat AP quintessences for the early game monstrous damage on boxes and the throw on two-shiv. I got this information from watching Siv HD's Shaco guide. He mentioned how the flat AP glyphs and quints were great for early game damage. What is your opinion on this? Would you say that's smart or just to go for other things (such as movement speed quints?)

Thanks for any help!
I do 21-0-9 runes. I use the entire left 2 colums in offense tree, and 1 point recall, 3 points mana/level, 3 points mana regen flat, 1 point move speed 1 point in the buff duration.

As for the flat AP stuff -- your 2 shiv has 1:1 ratio with AP so that is a pretty decent damage bonus early game. If you prefer to have the AP it isn't bad -- but my personal preference is AD. AD Scales with Deceive, and I like flat MR instead of flat AP for a bit extra durability.

I do full +15 AD reds + quints, flat armor yellow, flat MR blues. Movespeed is nice too but I like flat damage.

Fabiojuanton

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
I do 21-0-9 runes. I use the entire left 2 colums in offense tree, and 1 point recall, 3 points mana/level, 3 points mana regen flat, 1 point move speed 1 point in the buff duration.

As for the flat AP stuff -- your 2 shiv has 1:1 ratio with AP so that is a pretty decent damage bonus early game. If you prefer to have the AP it isn't bad -- but my personal preference is AD. AD Scales with Deceive, and I like flat MR instead of flat AP for a bit extra durability.

I do full +15 AD reds + quints, flat armor yellow, flat MR blues. Movespeed is nice too but I like flat damage.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

wizard944

10-15-2012

Are you just going to accept every friend request you get on that account so people can spectate? Or do I have to tell you beforehand? if it's the latter, then consider this my telling you beforehand. you're awesome!

Goliath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Do you smartcast with shaco?

MadKingThorn

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard944 View Post
Are you just going to accept every friend request you get on that account so people can spectate? Or do I have to tell you beforehand? if it's the latter, then consider this my telling you beforehand. you're awesome!
Ya for the most part! ANd thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
Do you use smart cast with shaco?
I smart cast all champs

Exentrick

10-15-2012

AMA?

What is your opinion on the Iaw situation and how Riot has been handling it?