Reporting Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NegroInDaNight

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
"Negro in da Night" is so blatantly offensive that I'm surprised you are even trying to defend it.
negro is spanish for black and means nothing else. so "black in da night" is what my name truely means. ya i see nothing wrong with that. this has been settled and i was just informing the person that thought our names were of historical context that they are not.

Akosh Peremy

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Negro?
*******http://img.index.hu/cikkepek/0611/gazdasag/retrosnack/negro.jpg********
This is what you call negro.

I don't like these btw. They have a stupid taste. -_-

Luchen

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akosh Peremy View Post
Negro?
I don't like these btw. They have a stupid taste. -_-
I'm offended by this remark and i would be surprised if somebody would try to defend it.
But seroursly, those names don't represent any kind of offensive behavior. The problem i see here is people trying to give them some kind of racist context. Which is even worse.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchen View Post
I'm offended by this remark and i would be surprised if somebody would try to defend it.
But seroursly, those names don't represent any kind of offensive behavior. The problem i see here is people trying to give them some kind of racist context. Which is even worse.
That's the point. They are racist. "Negro in the night" is so blatantly racist that I'm surprised they thought they could get away with it. You're not American. Maybe where you live it's not like that, but in the US, it is.

Akosh Peremy

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Maybe NegroInDaNight is a spanish guy. ^_^

To be honest, the thing with these names is that they are offensive only against those who WANT to be offended by it.

Zwag

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

And the fact that they are obviously choosing the name to bother people. If Negro in da Night means black in the night why not make that your name? The fact that we are having this conversation is the reason the names were picked.

Either way, I am confident that these names will lead to vulgar language in games which, once again, is obviously the ploy of these names.

NegroThunder

08-02-2009

*******http://www.mexcart.com/images/mgimages/1916_1504804.jpg********
ZOMG its the racist can, QUICK LARIAS REPORT IT!!!!

But seriously can we let this die now.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

08-02-2009
7 of 7 Riot Posts

We'll deal with it.

Closing this.