So Sona is getting nerfed...

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RandomGuy928

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Sona outclasses other supports right now...

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy928 View Post
Sona outclasses other supports right now...
Because when other supports outclassed Sona, These idiots calling themselves balance team decided to nerf the hell out of Soraka and Janna, at the same time they game Sona the QoL changes back when she was near unplayable. It's no mystery to anyone why is Sona outclassing the rest: Because the rest was overnerfed.
The fact that Zyra support started appearing is proof enough, non traditional supports getting the upper hand on the traditional ones is the result of the "balance team" erroneous treatment of supports.

TheBluezer

10-15-2012

but what if you and your adc are in communication and then let blitz pull sona and gg the enemy cause they set up the perfect sona ult

SupaTurkk

10-15-2012

nerfsonahateher

Fuzen kuden

10-15-2012

riot hates support

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluezer View Post
but what if you and your adc are in communication and then let blitz pull sona and gg the enemy cause they set up the perfect sona ult
That would have to be one really fed Sona to survive the burst of their entire team during the CC combo...

RandomGuy928

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
Because when other supports outclassed Sona, These idiots calling themselves balance team decided to nerf the hell out of Soraka and Janna, at the same time they game Sona the QoL changes back when she was near unplayable. It's no mystery to anyone why is Sona outclassing the rest: Because the rest was overnerfed.
The fact that Zyra support started appearing is proof enough, non traditional supports getting the upper hand on the traditional ones is the result of the "balance team" erroneous treatment of supports.
So... because the game was imbalanced in the past, we aren't allowed to balance it today? Sona is clearly out of line relative to the rest of the supports, possibly barring Blitzcrank. I don't care how the game used to be balanced; I care that right now Sona is dumb.

Just look at worlds. The only supports to receive a noteworthy number of bans were Sona and Blitzcrank, assuming Alistar was banned for his jungle prowess.

Eletale

10-15-2012

Quote:
So... because the game was imbalanced in the past, we aren't allowed to balance it today? Sona is clearly out of line relative to the rest of the supports, possibly barring Blitzcrank. I don't care how the game used to be balanced; I care that right now Sona is dumb.

Just look at worlds. The only supports to receive a noteworthy number of bans were Sona and Blitzcrank, assuming Alistar was banned for his jungle prowess.
Because "Sona is clearly" anything. You're saying all this in a context were Soraka is nerfed. Janna is nerfed, Lulu is nerfed. Alistar's mana cost on the healing are nerfed, Taric wasn'ts picked in the tournmanent for some reason and Blitzcrank is perma baned. That is your "clear" current context, and Soraka and Janan were nerfed because tehy were picked a lot at MLG, while Sona was unplayable due to nerfs at that time and Lulu never recovered from Riot's efforts to take her out of solo lanes.

Supports is the smallest champion pool in the game. There's no reason non traditional supports should be at the same level than traditional ones, the ones created specifically to fulfilling that role. The fact that the few supports that are not destroyed by nerfs at the time being are being overpicked is perfectly understandable by everyone except the balance team and you.

EDIT:
Quote:
I don't care how the game used to be balanced; I care that right now Sona is dumb.

I don't care how the game used to be balanced

I don't care
I wouldn't say Sona is the dumb one here.

Chilipapa

10-15-2012

Quote:

The S2 championships can only be compared to 5v5 queue, not solo/duo however. Not a good reason to nerf champs.

Tiger Mum

10-15-2012

Are they? I was thinking of getting arcade sona :3

1234567 ... 13