Jungle is almost as bad as support now...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlindingPython

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xancia View Post
As an Avid jungler, I agree.

I don't really care that I don't make as much gold, but I really wish they would increase the experience gain. Having a level advantage is all I need as a jungler, and the jungle just doesn't give me enough exp to even keep up with solo lanes.
I barely get enough to keep up with the duo lane

Zerglinator

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
To go along with this though, we are buffing jungle camps back up to actually be more threatening while simultaneously offering new / improved item paths that allow players to specialize in the jungle.
Is Sejuani getting buffs BEFORE these Jungle changes?

I don't want to wake up one morning and have my favorite, already underpowered jungler be entirely and utterly useless.

Archaze

10-15-2012

So we changed the jungle to open it up to more junglers.

Then we nerf all the tanks because the jungle is now too weak, even though they are still very weak to counter jungle.

Then we revert the jungle power back to bring back fast clearers, which are all still viable.

With all the nerfs to tanks, they will be so heavily dependant on early jungle, and counter jungling will cripple them more.

People without runes will find it hard again to jungle again, given this was one of the reasons it was changed in the first place.

The ganking meta was the direction Riot wanted to take to insure that lanes would have pressure on them more often, to make play less stagnant. NOW IT'S STAGNANT BECAUSE LANES ARE BEING GANKED A LOT????????

Begs the question, why was it ever changed in the first place? It got down-voted to hell when you guys announced it.

I personally hate the new jungle, and I used to main jungle Rammus before the jungle rework made him too strong and now he is unviable because counter jungling destroys him, he was nerfed harder than any other tank outside of Alistar and every other tank is just better really.

Seems like the balance department is making work for themselves.

Lets go back and farm the jungle guys.....

Morello

Lead Designer

10-15-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Could you give us some hints/ideas on what a few of the new jungle items may *do*?
Patience, young Skywalker!

KingofMaelstroms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Can we get a hint on a date of when we can get a hint on the changes?

Davebo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Did yall ever consider buffing single target junglers by making it so that when the leader of the camp died, the other smaller minions lost armor/mr. That way aoe junglers would still be strong since they damage the other minions in the camp before they clear the big one, but single target junglers such as ww could still be able to compete.

Furyandhate

10-15-2012

Can we buff lulu this is very important to Phreaks jungle strat which I follow.

Aydz

10-15-2012

I strongly suggest you consult Phreak before changing the Jungle; only to make sure that he can still play any hero as a jungler.

Kari Arisu

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Any chance of new stuff for Twisted Treeline Jungle?
Since there's been a bit of popularity with ranked 3v3s for rewards, I'm realizing how bad it is there. The wraiths still lifesteal, the camps REALLY HURT until high levels, etc.

Gankstuh67

10-15-2012

So some junglers will actually need to start cloth 5 now? Thank god... lee sin will not longer be the ganking master. Also, with these new jungle changes, I hope nocturne will get some buffs on his sustain.