Do you want the Spider Queen to join the League?

Yes 24,208 85.79%
No 4,010 14.21%
Voters: 28218. You may not vote on this poll

A challenge from Zileas himself, The Spider Queen needs you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makiu2512

10-14-2012

This needs to be a thing...

Healurownbum

10-15-2012

Bump

FinalBoss Wilson

10-15-2012

a word here, a whistle there, and the pot keeps bubbling for days... Well done, Dark Lord. Well done.

Skargwantula

10-15-2012

Riot Pls! Sexy Spider Queen Champion!!!

Sarudalf

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMZieg View Post
A spider king would be too cool.
A spider king sounds pretty boring and pointless to me. The cool thing imo with a spider queen is that she lay eggs and summon spiderlings, like in Priscillia's original concept (the mother & queen over the spiders).

A king however, can't summon spiderlings...

A Violated Ape

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

So, whats up with all the morello comments? Normally he and every other red ignores this thread, why now lol I don't wanna get my hopes damnit xD Also bump.

Sarudalf

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Violated Ape View Post
So, whats up with all the morello comments? Normally he and every other red ignores this thread, why now lol I don't wanna get my hopes damnit xD Also bump.
The design team is of course working on Spider Queen given how much Morello have teased about her. The question is if Spider Queen will be the next champion or not.

Koopatroopa

10-15-2012

bump for the Queen

Nerokyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

The little communication the reds have had with this thread is depressing. They'd talk all day about Omen and Lee Sin when they had threads like this but every single red post in this thread has been extremely irrelevant, off topic and meaningless. This thread itself is over a year old and it has gotten a lot of attention from the community and the reds STILL ignore it. This thread has 700k views, more than most of the stickied riot threads on the general forums AND it's still being ignored. Could Morello or any other rioter actually post something relevant regarding the Spider Queen? Really, any direct information would be very nice and may actually stop this thread from being bumped several times per day.

(in b4 they don't respond)

Captnhaha

10-15-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._server_quaid/
this is what my frnd sent me i dont believe its real tho