Should Deadliness and Alacrity be switched ?

Yes 121 43.68%
No 156 56.32%
Voters: 277. You may not vote on this poll

@Morello : A small Mastery Change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xortberg

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
Crit CHANCE != Crit DAMAGE

derp :\
I said that in reference to this line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Something where you could take 10% increased Crit chance over 10% bonus Crit Damage,
As such, my post was completely relevant, and I don't see what's so derpy about it.

KevinDelMarr

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
Crit chance in masteries never
What about /lvl?

I wasn't around for Season 1 masteries, so I'm just throwing out ideas for more diverse masteries. Good feedback though

embl3m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
In Season 3, we'll be doing a series of mastery changes (much like what we saw for Season 2). FeralPony and I will be giving more details once it's a bit more locked down.
sweet mother of god

Silent Reaper

10-15-2012

Quote:
In Season 3, we'll be doing a series of mastery changes (much like what we saw for Season 2). FeralPony and I will be giving more details once it's a bit more locked down.
Will the mastery page be something like a new theme? (Think about each new edition of MTG) or will it be mostly fixes and reworks to make it more balanced?

Psi21

10-15-2012

Quote:
Season 1
Magic Percent Penetration - 15%

Season 2
Magic Percent Penetration - 10%
(And no your AP % increase didn't offset the lose of 5% penetration)

Introduced Armor Percent Penetration - 10%
Introduced Static Armor Penetration of 6

Season 3

Morello, You going to make?

Magic Percent Penetration 5%; now????

Or wait you are probably going to reduce the static penetration from improved Exhaust.

God I loathe you Morello. You have absolutely zero clues on how to balance this game.

1. We have items like Haunting Guise that even after the nerfs to it in Season 1 STILL does not build into anything.

2. We have Madred's Bloodrazor not worth getting over the benefits of two Phantom Dancers and Infinity Edge.

3. We have a mini Madred's Bloodrazor called the "Kitae's Bloodrazor" which doesn't get bought at all on Dominion.

4. You nerfed the DFG over one Champ and increased the value of the Tome named after you. (Your new AP item was to take care of mana problems on SR which could be fixed with simply adding the mana increase aura seen on Dominion or Proving grounds. Now we have some crazy expensive mana increasing item for late game where mana is less of an issue.)

5. You have damage absorption on champs that can be cast more often and it makes healing look pale in comparison. Damage shields would be fine if they didn't gain the MR and AR off the items you are wearing. But instead Damage Shields remain just as good or better than heals and often for much higher values getting better and better as the game goes on. A true Shame.

6. You have plenty of champs that have reduced damage abilities. While you have and Armor and MR table that can reduce damage up to 70%. And then you have items like Ninja Tabi and Odyn's Veil that reduce damage. Granted all the reduction of damage is multiplicative. It is still way too high in general.

7. It is still much better for an AP Mid to win against their opponent by rocking MR runes over AP runes. In fact this game has become less like DOTA and more about getting armor over damage.

Pantsugami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

As long as Akali can get both passives at level 1.

Bob Buh

10-15-2012

I bet those changes will affect Irelia in a negative way.-Morello

AA247

10-15-2012

Quote:
is the -1 from minions getting removed? I feel as if being able to freeze the top lane leads one side getting completely shut down.

FineyLeee

10-15-2012

Quote:
But... But aren't you in fact the same person?

BetterLuck

10-15-2012

Quote:
can you please consider some offensive stats for the defensive tree? i find myself wanting to run 21-9 on a lot of champions and would love to be running 9-21 if there was a better 21st point in defense.

something like for every point of health you have you gain X mr, X armor and X damage.

ofc the details would be subject to change.

Also 21st point in offense is pretty meh right now.. you don't really miss it if you dont have it.. aphro even runs 19-11 iirc.
im not of the opinion that it makes that big of a difference, but for offense I would like to see something a bit more exciting/useful.