Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

10-15-2012

bump

Dusksaur

10-15-2012

bump

NA1

10-15-2012

I was just playing a game where a Renekton was fed, 5/0/0. I was playing Swain at the time, and was 1/5/2, cause a Cass was destroying me.

I typed in team chat "I'm surprised Renekton is doing so well, he's such an easy kill, super squishy." I then rushed at him, and bursted him down like tissue paper. "See?"

We went on to win the game when people realized all you have to do is attack Renekton to expose his dark, dirty little secret. He's squishy as hell.

Nightphazon

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA1 View Post
I was just playing a game where a Renekton was fed, 5/0/0. I was playing Swain at the time, and was 1/5/2, cause a Cass was destroying me.

I typed in team chat "I'm surprised Renekton is doing so well, he's such an easy kill, super squishy." I then rushed at him, and bursted him down like tissue paper. "See?"

We went on to win the game when people realized all you have to do is attack Renekton to expose his dark, dirty little secret. He's squishy as hell.
he is as squishy as riven and darious, somepeople build him glasscannon, he needs to be heard and someone to say "hmmm there are 20000 post every week saying that renekton needs a buff to his passive and a fix in his W, lets see into it, perhaps a litle buff to his ult to make him a little bit closer to nasus's", but only we get "i dont see what do we nee to do here", and u know, i see every day post that says "lets talk varus, lets talk rammus, lets talk urgot, udyr etc..." but renekton is ignored!!!, lets compare him to darious for an instant, daious has more health, more AD a better passive and a better ult, rengar, the same, riven the same, jax beats him, garen beats him, wukong beats him, tanks counter him, so why do riot ignore him so hard???, we are not asking for a kidney!!, just for a little bit of attencion, oh and we REALLY apreciate posts from riot, an idea is to eliminate the fury decay in his passive and rduce the animation n his W, those 2 things are the problem that makes him "unviable", and perhaps just perhaps a little buff in his damage at lvl 18 or a slight buff to his damage in his ultimate

Nightphazon

10-22-2012

bump

ScreamPaste

10-22-2012

Make fury not degrade over time.

Nightphazon

10-23-2012

bump

Sachel Page

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightphazon View Post
he is as squishy as riven and darious, somepeople build him glasscannon, he needs to be heard and someone to say "hmmm there are 20000 post every week saying that renekton needs a buff to his passive and a fix in his W, lets see into it, perhaps a litle buff to his ult to make him a little bit closer to nasus's", but only we get "i dont see what do we nee to do here", and u know, i see every day post that says "lets talk varus, lets talk rammus, lets talk urgot, udyr etc..." but renekton is ignored!!!, lets compare him to darious for an instant, daious has more health, more AD a better passive and a better ult, rengar, the same, riven the same, jax beats him, garen beats him, wukong beats him, tanks counter him, so why do riot ignore him so hard???, we are not asking for a kidney!!, just for a little bit of attencion, oh and we REALLY apreciate posts from riot, an idea is to eliminate the fury decay in his passive and rduce the animation n his W, those 2 things are the problem that makes him "unviable", and perhaps just perhaps a little buff in his damage at lvl 18 or a slight buff to his damage in his ultimate
Well I have seen the comments from Morello on renekton. To be frank I don't think he's listening. I have voiced my opinion that I strongly disagree with him when it comes to renekton.

He has his opinion that he is fine. My question is in what sense is he fine. Fine as in base stats Ok we can agree there. But here is were renekton gets tricky as the OP has said. The fury decay,passive,W ability,CDR ratios.

This combination of issues can be helped with itemization but also tweaks beyond itemization. This is were I think Morello does not get it.

Over the course of a year I have seen so many renekton post and still do it's amazing that Morello can still say he's fine and still seem so distant as to what players are saying.

Nightphazon

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachel Page View Post
Well I have seen the comments from Morello on renekton. To be frank I don't think he's listening. I have voiced my opinion that I strongly disagree with him when it comes to renekton.

He has his opinion that he is fine. My question is in what sense is he fine. Fine as in base stats Ok we can agree there. But here is were renekton gets tricky as the OP has said. The fury decay,passive,W ability,CDR ratios.

This combination of issues can be helped with itemization but also tweaks beyond itemization. This is were I think Morello does not get it.

Over the course of a year I have seen so many renekton post and still do it's amazing that Morello can still say he's fine and still seem so distant as to what players are saying.
i really dont know how they respond to other threads with 12 riot posts and renektons posts are mostle ignored or only get 2 post which offers no hope for croc players

Nightphazon

10-23-2012

bump