People yelling Ori nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleStarz

10-15-2012

Agree, but I've been waiting ever since that ridiculous buff they gave her for them to tweak her numbers. They are a bit ridiculous, and I've known that since they buffed her. I've just kept it my little secret lol xD

PsychoB0b

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
1. She is not the hardest to play champ.
2. EVERY AP mid player played her well. She was actually one of the most picked and banned champs in the tournament.

People can downvote, but it is very likely that she will get nerfed. I don't say that cause i want it to happen. I only say what normally happens from some good reasons to champs after they did amazingly well in tournaments.
She's one of the most picked by some of the most skilled players at lol? gee imagine that?

And if she ain't the hardest, please tell me, who is?

Eiales

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I don't think we'll see any big changes to a particular caster considering Karthus, Anivia, Orianna and Ahri all got to shine. If anything, a look at AP itemization and unbuffing Ori's E.

RamenBLD

10-15-2012

You guys can say all you want. Orianna's popularity has grown significantly (by 5%) since October 5th. However, the win rate with orianna continues to stay the same (at 45%). Not sure about you guys, but it doesn't seem like the rise in popularity really changed anything. There's still more loses with this champions than wins. No such "overpowering" that people says exist have been reported.

Like many have said, Orianna is a team-orientated champion. She can only excel if her team does well. If not, she is just a hollow body. Also, she can be easily countered in laning phase with dash champions. The control of the ball and movement of the champion at the same time causes Orianna a hard time in dodging champions like Xin or Kat.

Btw, source of those statistics are from lolking.net

Labomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
doesn't change the fact she can be sleeper OP
You don't know what sleeper OP means.

XSparkleFistX

10-15-2012

Ori is only useful in premades cause they are built around her. Soloq is a fruits basket cause you'll never know who you're up against. If you get out-ranged, By Lux or a Leblanc who can run past your spells, and get ganks from the jungle... she's pretty useless. You have to get range on your opponent.

RamenBLD

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiales View Post
I don't think we'll see any big changes to a particular caster considering Karthus, Anivia, Orianna and Ahri all got to shine. If anything, a look at AP itemization and unbuffing Ori's E.
I strongly agree with you that if anything should be looked upon (which shouldn't), it should be AP itemization. However, Orianna's E isn't as strong as you think without the AP items. Have you ever played Ori without good equip due to your team being behind? The E is virtually nothing when you do not have the right AP items.

RexSaur

10-15-2012

Orianna is right now on the top 3 mages for mid(the other 2 being anivia and karthus).

Aureate Word

10-15-2012

Haha this is hilarious, because months back people complained her buff was not enough.

Stone Ocean

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureate Word View Post
Haha this is hilarious, because months back people complained her buff was not enough.
The GD syndrome. I'm ashamed to admit that I was one of the people whining about her changes before she was released, but she felt so good once she hit live.

I hope this doesn't get her nerfed too hard.