People yelling Ori nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mousekime

10-15-2012

if you're going to nerf orianna please nerf zyra diana ahri and morgana first all bringing similar power to team fights and being stronger champions in general DESPITE THE FACT that they are all PERFECTLY FINE (yes, both zyra and morgana are FINE)

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

skillcap too high for most ppl, most ori's I see.. feed. if i see one in solo queue i groan to myself about it because its probably going to be a loss - and according to lolking, 66% of the time, i'm right..

Alsonia

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNeon View Post
Actually, she was picked up immediately in the next tournament after her buffs by Ocelot and he dominated with her, she quickly grew in popularity throughout the regionals, having a high pick and ban rate the entire time, finally, in the finals and lead up to the finals, she has a nearly 100% pick/ban rate, dominating the games she's been in. She's been popular in the higher elos for a while. Seriously, people see her in the finals and haven't played against her and instantly think it's all about the finals.
She's pretty much an all in one AP Carry; good mobility, safe; high burst for mid game, she is a great farmer (See Karthus/Anivia/Gragas/Lux); she falls off lategame in sustain damage but Orianna is a constant pick because her kit falls right in line with the "Protect the ADC" strategy that is really popular.

Karthus can Wall of Pain Initiate and stand in between ADC and other team so they have to go through Defile.
Anivia can Ulti their way through and Wall/Stun/Slow
Gragas can ulti people away and put Barrels by them
Orianna can Ulti and Shield.

Orianna's kit is what makes her very good and her strong mid game; people still have a hard time dealing with Orianna's since she is so safe; untill G3 AZF v CLG eu Orianna had a 100% win rate; when AZF picked Ahri a mid champ that is more mobile and is essentially an Assassin with a strong late game and is nearly impossible to peel to great effect against Orianna.

Cachexic

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
Just revert her W back to having an actual ****ing delay.
been playing her as an AP mid main since release over a few accounts.

Was wondering when people would realize she's a strong character.

She's not OP at all. Idk what people are talking about.

The delay was fine it's even better now, no change necessary.

PsychoB0b

10-15-2012

Someone did good with an incredibly hard to play, if not THE hardest to play champ in the game? Better nerf her.

Deathsage

10-15-2012

Dude I crush people with Orianna and have been for awhile, she is pretty damn crazy.

Xyltin

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
Someone did good with an incredibly hard to play, if not THE hardest to play champ in the game? Better nerf her.
1. She is not the hardest to play champ.
2. EVERY AP mid player played her well. She was actually one of the most picked and banned champs in the tournament.

People can downvote, but it is very likely that she will get nerfed. I don't say that cause i want it to happen. I only say what normally happens from some good reasons to champs after they did amazingly well in tournaments.

Zanathax

10-15-2012

If Orianna needs to be nerfed, then Karthus needs to be beaten for the next few months with the Nerf Bat.

Orianna did well, but Karthus dominated! The 1st two games of the championship were both won by Karthus. Nearly single handedly. Game 1 would have never been turned around by AF like it was without the back to back quadra and triple kill from him in teamfights - with his Ult, after he was dead - ridiculous. Game 2, his Ult allowed TPA to Ace AF and it wasn't even a teamfight, he turned the tide in all 3 lanes simultaneously.

Karthus needs a nerf WAY before Orianna....

LZ06

10-15-2012

meh. orianna will be nerfed, and the people who understand how to play her will continue to do so with success.

say what you want, downvote who you please - it will not change the facts.

Xyltin

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
If Orianna needs to be nerfed, then Karthus needs to be beaten for the next few months with the Nerf Bat.

Orianna did well, but Karthus dominated! The 1st two games of the championship were both won by Karthus. Nearly single handedly. Game 1 would have never been turned around by AF like it was without the back to back quadra and triple kill from him in teamfights - with his Ult, after he was dead - ridiculous. Game 2, his Ult allowed TPA to Ace AF and it wasn't even a teamfight, he turned the tide in all 3 lanes simultaneously.

Karthus needs a nerf WAY before Orianna....
Karthus is the other one and he is pretty amazing and a bit stronger than Orianna, but also easier to play.

Sure, Karthus will probably get nerfed, just like Orianna.

And no Orianna did not only well. She dominated really hard.
Karthus won game 1, but the second was a team effort. Karthus ult helped, but itis a normal thing. He always has presence there.
Game 3 and 4 were pretty much done cause Orianna hit her ult so well and dealt an insane amount of poke dmg and burst.

But that both are too strong means one needs a nerf first. You can nerf both at the same time.

But this thread is not about Karthus strength or who thinks that he needs a harder nerf. It is about Orianna. Talking about Karthus and saying he is more OP doesn't change her strength.