Seeking Support and ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenfurion

10-11-2012

Hello summoners, Legios Noctem had been commissioned. We are currently seeking a good ADC and support,(EDIT: found our support) if you and a friend, or just you think you can fill these, or one of these roles please contact me.

If you are searious about playing ranked, wish to play in prized events, ext, then this is the place for you. There will be tryouts of course.

Also, if you want to be a back up player, please contact me.
Our team is based in mountain time.

We hope to see some skilled players, if you hit a bump in the luck road and got stuck in elo hell unable to dig your way out you can still apply, just show us you know your stuff.

Requirements:

Level 30 (no duh?)
Ability to practice with the team
Teamwork
Listen to directions
Play your designated role as much as possible.
Have a microphone and the programs teamspeak, and Xfire.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are caught trolling in a ranked game, or do it often in normals (i mean the full out smite revive heimer ****) you will be removed, or benched.

Being an ass, showing unsportsmanlike qualities (if you ever say GG noobs to the enemy, you will be removed, either perm, or for a set duration) or anything of the sort will be punished. remember we are here to have fun, an annihilation game just means we are doing good, not they are doing badly, every loss puts you farther ahead than a smashing victory.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Xenfurion.

VMystikage

10-13-2012

Hey Xenfurion, I'm also from mountain time, I have mic. I main adc and support. So sounds like a good match I'm Interested. How can I get more info and what's next from here? Thanks.

Myabi

10-13-2012

Hey there,

I am interested as a primary support. I own all but Leona and Lulu (working on picking them up now).

I fit all of the above qualifiers, minus that I am central time.

Lithe Ruby

10-13-2012

I'm the same as Myabi. I mained support for a long time, and have gotten used to various support roles. I added you. I'm eager to find out more about this team!

DeathsArchangel

10-14-2012

Alright all who would like to apply please contact xenfurion at xenfurion@yahoo.com

P.S. This is DeathsArchangel I will be mainly mid but I am adversed in all the roles so it will be nice to play with you in the future hopefully

Xenfurion

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsArchangel View Post
Alright all who would like to apply please contact xenfurion at xenfurion@yahoo.com

P.S. This is DeathsArchangel I will be mainly mid but I am adversed in all the roles so it will be nice to play with you in the future hopefully
Sorry, i had a bug with the forums so i asked Death to give me a hand here. you can also contact me in game, i generally leave the client running a good portion of the time so i can get back to you when i next sit down at my computer.

Thank you,
Xenfurion

Xenfurion

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myabi View Post
Hey there,

I am interested as a primary support. I own all but Leona and Lulu (working on picking them up now).

I fit all of the above qualifiers, minus that I am central time.
being Mountain time isnt a quallifier, your time zone doesnt matter as long as you can find practice time with the team.

Trick2kill

10-15-2012

Hey, add "Trick2Kill" on the client. I'm interested in discussing the ADC roll with you. I meet all of the listed requirements, but it would only be right to discuss this in real-time. Thanks for the cooperation, man!

mstp

10-15-2012

i wouldnt mind joining... top/mid/adc are my main roles and i usually carry my team on any of them... feel free to add me