For as much as the finale was epic, I think props need to be given...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aimewow

10-13-2012

To he/she who composed the tourny music.

It suited the tournament so well and was generally just able to heighten the mood.

To whomever composed the music, good job to you.

Aimewow

10-13-2012

Bump. Not sure why. Just bump.

CaptainLx

Senior Animator

10-14-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewow View Post
To he/she who composed the tourny music.

It suited the tournament so well and was generally just able to heighten the mood.

To whomever composed the music, good job to you.
This was our very own composer Christian Linke. I was lucky to have witnessed a recording session of the theme that was played live on stage. It still gives me the chills... I'm a huge score buff. Glad you liked it as much as I did.

TouchPadPr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I didn't watch the finals I just waited for the breaks so I could listen to that theme.

Hue.

And it was K

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLx View Post
This was our very own composer Christian Linke. I was lucky to have witnessed a recording session of the theme that was played live on stage. It still gives me the chills... I'm a huge score buff. Glad you liked it as much as I did.
Download link, please. <3

Talentlessfool

10-14-2012

Any chance we can get a hold of it as a download? If it is already out and can be downloaded, shoot me a link please. That score was dope

Treeke

10-14-2012

Yes the music was great.... I loved my wubwubwub

Razy6trix

10-14-2012

Didn't even watch or listen.

probably was bad

Harvester

10-14-2012

The music was pretty good, however the song used for every single break pre-final match got extremely repetitive after hearing it sooo much. It wasn't particularly bad, but it certainly annoyed me by the end of the championship.

YoshioPeePee

10-14-2012

the music that played during the wild champion select of game 3 of clg.eu v. frost so so dang iintense and epic

it was fitting that scarra and the shoutcasters were hyping up champ select for that game so much, and that frost played the picks and bans so well (though it was not apparent what the heck they were planning until the game was underway)