After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ggsnorlax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Dem trinity force.

Yin30

10-14-2012

The only 3 carries with escapes will always be really popular. because if you play sivir or mf against jax or irelia you are screwed. NOTHING you can do.

JunkRamen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilefase View Post
Lol i'll be sure to bump this up when Graves/Corki are the only carries used.
You could remove Ezreal from the game and they wouldn't be the only carries used. Corki would probably replace him as the "safe" early pick though.

KevinDelMarr

10-14-2012

The AD carry situation is actually looking pretty good after the Finals. Vayne can succeed if played right (and with some help), Miss Fortune was picked and never truly underpowered, and Graves and Corki have been nerfed respectfully. All we need now is for Ezreal to not be so amazing at everything and for Twitch get cleaned up.

Also, Urgot could use a few buffs, but he's not an AD carry. He's not talked about around here much...

Tetris Chemist

10-14-2012

aphromoo's team just needs to synergize and win a tourny without using the trinity and suddenly varus will be fotm

judgeshowtunes

10-14-2012

Varus is pretty underrated, imo. I think you might see more of him in the future. He's like Ashe with a ton more burst but some less utility.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeshowtunes View Post
Varus is pretty underrated, imo. I think you might see more of him in the future. He's like Ashe with a ton more burst but some less utility.
I'd say he compares to Vayne more. In fact, he does more damage than Vayne's Silver Bolts against targets with less than 100mr if detonated every 3 shots... He has decent poke, utility, and an ult that has the potential to be pretty amazing. Plus the last 3 pentas I've seen have all been from Varus. I foresee this too. Just wish they'd give his ult a bit more umm, spit shine as it were.

Lord Dragonic

10-14-2012

corki and graves have already been knocked off their AD thrones as was shown at the season two championship where cait and vayne got played more then those two.It is defiantly a sign that ranked carries are changing.

IrrationalNoob

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Was that the case in the tournament? We didn't see much Graves at all, and Corki was not always picked - Vayne, MF and Kog were picked instead sometimes.

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant. OP doesn't just mean strong, it means they're stronger than other picks in most/all situations.
In solo queue, the damage difference does not outweigh the free flash.

In arranged teams yes the hyper carry ADs can be strong (AND MF in the ranged poke.disengage comps)

But its a completely different mindset in competitive arranged where teams plan on the nunu speedboost, the sona speedboost the orianna speedboost and more. All of these skills can let your carry with good positioning get better positioning during the fight.

That said, I am not sure making hyper carries good enough in solo queue is worth what it would cost the arranged 5s scene. I guess that is the question though.

mark4505

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
blah blah blah blah blah. Omg people always think nerfs are just gonna destroy the nerfed champion. You're still going to see Ez a LOT, a WHOLE lot. People always just freak out before the nerf having panic and anxiety attacks. Get over it. Its not gonna be as bad as people try to make it out to be.
Not true. See Eve/Twitch before the massive buff.

Hell, Riven isn't as popular as she was back then either.

After nerfs, people move to new flavors. In this case, I think OP is right.