After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

10-14-2012

seems like people forgot about the trio. You really think will begin playing ashe varus etc after ez gets nerfed? No! its gonna be corki vs graves all day every day. They need to either brg the other carries to their level or to slighly nerf the other 2 as well.

Cryswar

10-14-2012

I'm sure they will.

That said, Graves doesn't really have the ezmode escape of Corki/Ezreal, just his very short range Quickdraw, so I don't honestly think he needs nerfs anymore.

Rewdas

10-14-2012

But That's no different from 1/3 of my games anyway.

Drippy Eyes7

10-14-2012

And then we nerf them 2

and then Sir Prize, a manly seductive black manaless AD carry comes out, and will be the new graves for liek 2 years

Gangplank Style

10-14-2012

i think one of the reasons is because the "trinity" has some sorta skill similar to a dash

TheAngryMunchkin

10-14-2012

Corki and graves both took HUGE nerfs, I would not be suprised to see kog/draven/MF dominating post ez nerf.

Brianmc

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
seems like people forgot about the trio. You really think will begin playing ashe varus etc after ez gets nerfed? No! its gonna be corki vs graves all day every day. They need to either brg the other carries to their level or to slighly nerf the other 2 as well.

blah blah blah blah blah. Omg people always think nerfs are just gonna destroy the nerfed champion. You're still going to see Ez a LOT, a WHOLE lot. People always just freak out before the nerf having panic and anxiety attacks. Get over it. Its not gonna be as bad as people try to make it out to be.

xXCFXx Avenger

10-14-2012

I played Corki before it was cool.

It makes me sad to see him so mainstream now =(

Nabonidus

10-14-2012

I'm actually expecting to see a lot more Vayne since TPA used her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
I played Corki before it was cool.

It makes me sad to see him so mainstream now =(
You just described my feelings on Ezreal. Did you get flamed and threatened with reports for picking Corki pre-tourny use too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
blah blah blah blah blah. Omg people always think nerfs are just gonna destroy the nerfed champion. You're still going to see Ez a LOT, a WHOLE lot. People always just freak out before the nerf having panic and anxiety attacks. Get over it. Its not gonna be as bad as people try to make it out to be.
Frankly, most of us 'trinity' players aren't worried about champion viability. We're worried about PERCEIVED champion viability after the nerfs. We can adjust to tweaks to character balance - what we have trouble with is adjusting to the sudden influx of people dodging, badmouthing, or otherwise making us miserable because the suddenly weaker champ has been marked 'unviable' by a pro streamer. A good example is Ezreal players about a year ago. Comments made by Oddone had the community convinced we were scum of the earth trolls.

Omniance

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
I'm sure they will.

That said, Graves doesn't really have the ezmode escape of Corki/Ezreal, just his very short range Quickdraw, so I don't honestly think he needs nerfs anymore.

Grave's E costs 30 mana less, has a far lower cooldown due to the CDR passive it has on auto attacks, and goes the exact same range as Ezreal's E, which is 475 range. Try again.

12345 ... 6