Championship Riven - Why are the particles still green?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrozz

10-14-2012

it'll be good, if they make the championship skin riven's boobs slight bigger,
well at least noticeable like the normal skin

FizzleStix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
BTW how do you like the skin?

Good skin, hair looks LAME! Fix the hair please

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-14-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
I know tihs isn't the topic for it but while I have you here, are you aware of how awful (and sometimes buggy) the new effects on Janna are?
excluding frost queen janna, the start up particle on howling gale and the feather particles on zephyr are missing their textures so they appear all black or blue (respectively) right now.

it's a mistake on our part and will be fixed in the next patch along with riven's broken wing particles.
sorry about thatů ; _ ;

autumnfish

10-14-2012

The hair is a bit off. It back looks like cream or frosting swirl off a cake. The ult sword, is supposed to look like a Roman number 1? To represent Season 'II' ?

Recommendations: change the hair (maybe feminine, more pronounced spiky bun? Not stuck to head bun like current.), and turn the ult sword into a pointed blade like the original.

I know that Riot wants Season II references in the skin, but some aren't necessary.

Clasiczzz

10-14-2012

^ everythings great about the riven skin except the hair

ZelsonV

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnfish View Post
The hair is a bit off. It back looks like cream or frosting swirl off a cake. The ult sword, is supposed to look like a Roman number 1? To represent Season 'II' ?

Recommendations: change the hair (maybe feminine, more pronounced spiky bun? Not stuck to head bun like current.), and turn the ult sword into a pointed blade like the original.

I know that Riot wants Season II references in the skin, but some aren't necessary.
There are already Season II references: blue glowing II on her chest and back, and her shield has same shape.
That's kinda enough reference for Season II if you ask me :P

M8KER

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnfish View Post

You've got all the points dude the ult saber now looks like a dic`k

Cattington III

10-14-2012

it looks pretty cool in it's flaccid mode though, like a giant arrow head

Illecebra

10-14-2012

Quote:
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
It's badly midrepresented in the splash art. The splash displays an attractive mix of purples, blues and silvers, but in game it's overwhelmingly silvery and the other colors sort of fail to jump out like it does in the splash, opposed to other skins where, while it obviously isn't identical, the colors are correct between splash and in-game skin.

Blonde was an interesting hair color choice, but I like it. xD

IntuitionaL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
I'm going to jump in and also say the hair needs a bit of work.

Right now it's like a watermelon. You need to try to make a smoother transition from those spikes on the back of her head onto towards the rest of her hair.

The distinction between the spikey back and the rest of her smooth hair is too strong. Try to blend the two together better.