Championship Riven - Why are the particles still green?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whouthink

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
BTW how do you like the skin?
<3

Its baller
Except for the current particles ಠ_ಠ

bigolfish

10-14-2012

Riot, dude, bro... nice skin.

Rocl

10-14-2012

Quote:
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks! I love it, Riven's one of my favorite champs and this skin is probably my favorite out of the now 3 that I own.

Cronovey

10-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30221613

I'd like it more if I could actually use my code to activate it, but players who attended the finals can't redeem their codes while other players buy it with RP right now.

Seungsei

10-14-2012

Quote:
I feel like it was a mistake to charge for it but visually it looks good.

XxWMxX

10-14-2012

Quote:
Love the recall animation just think the hair is a tad...funny looking...

FistOf7Dragons

10-14-2012

riot pls ima instabuy but still needs da blue k thx bai

Solstic

10-14-2012

Quote:
Awesome besides her hair.

The end part which spreads out is pretty flat like a disk attached to her head. It would look better if it curved toward the front like the rest of her hair.

Splinterheart

10-14-2012

Great skin, blond hair isn't so much my thing, but it's fine in game. The sword at first seemed to clunky when I saw it, but in game that too is fine. All in all, a great skin. I'm now forcing myselft to play Riven (my worst champ) just so I can enjoy this skin
The blue light that appears during her recall, I thought it would light up for her whole animation, but guess not :P

Aeolian Melodies

10-14-2012

Quote:
I know tihs isn't the topic for it but while I have you here, are you aware of how awful (and sometimes buggy) the new effects on Janna are?

123456 ... 9