Bugsplat...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x2theone2x

10-05-2012

I have been playing games quite literally all day today, this specific match gives me this bugsplat thing i've never seen before. It occurs in the loading screen when i hit around 80 percent, or after a certain amount of time. I can't connect and im most likely going to be reported.

SilverDecoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I advise giving a screenshot if you can.

x2theone2x

10-05-2012

It happened again, why hasn't this been fixed?

x2theone2x

10-14-2012

Again it happened, man i love this really i do.

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2theone2x View Post
Again it happened, man i love this really i do.
well first of all, i recommend playing custom games not real ones until you find a fix.
secondly, i'm having the same issue, but idk what % im at when i get a bug splat. all i know is the game never loads and it sits on the loading screen for me.

x2theone2x

10-15-2012

Leaving penalty now, for leaving games, but guess what, i never left....

Balfourthejedi

10-15-2012

im getting horrible bugsplats since id say oct. 12th
i get to the loading screen and boom bugsplatted, sometimes i can reconnect for 3 mins but it just keeps happening, ive gotten rid of all custom skins and have used the repair function on the client numerous times and every bugsplat says there was a patching error and to do the repair function....wtf

Blayzhe

10-15-2012

I am getting this as well just started a game, can't join tried everything restarted holding my tongue the right way you name it. What was the mini update this morning. if it ain't broke don't fix it please.

Nerf Bugsplat plox.

x2theone2x

10-16-2012

Again it happened, seriously i've paid for skins and champions, i'd actually like to play the game, and not get a leaver penaility when the problems with you.

x2theone2x

10-25-2012

Again again and again