Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VampRegen

10-14-2012

This is the first time I've tuned in for the live stream and probably won't again. Saying it started at 17:30 then having 2 hours of bs is pretty low. On top of that I sat through the entire preshow then watched all 4 games and never did see a redeem code.

I think riot made a big mistake with the sneaky preshow not even saying the games wouldn't start for 2 hours I bet they lost alot of viewers in that time. Next time I'll probably just wait for the videos and not watch the live stream.

GideonzBlade

10-14-2012

not sure if i can do this or not... but if you go to your address bar and type in bit.ly/lolriven and then you should be able to put your account name in and all that and the code is 521337 the code will be avalible for about 16 more hours

Fluffy Business

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampRegen View Post
This is the first time I've tuned in for the live stream and probably won't again. Saying it started at 17:30 then having 2 hours of bs is pretty low. On top of that I sat through the entire preshow then watched all 4 games and never did see a redeem code.

I think riot made a big mistake with the sneaky preshow not even saying the games wouldn't start for 2 hours I bet they lost alot of viewers in that time. Next time I'll probably just wait for the videos and not watch the live stream.
yes they did... it was after game 2 of taipei vs frost.......

VampRegen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKFLAME1 View Post
yes they did... it was after game 2 of taipei vs frost.......

so watching it from 7:00pm-1:00am central I actually get up to grab a bite between games and miss it, that is pretty bs as well they should have made it pretty obvious for those watching it, I'm already into it about 4 hours at that point lol, maybe announce its going to be shown after that game during beginning of that game? Too easy...

VampRegen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GideonzBlade View Post
not sure if i can do this or not... but if you go to your address bar and type in bit.ly/lolriven and then you should be able to put your account name in and all that and the code is 521337 the code will be avalible for about 16 more hours
link doesn't work

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I think they disabled the website? Doesn't even try to load anymore from the looks of it. If anyone has any info about the status please share.

Hyru

10-14-2012

Website still works.

Try https://bit.ly/lolriven instead. Make sure it's https and not just http on the end.

No, this is not a fake link.

Railius

10-14-2012

there's something that worry me!, it doesnt matter the code you insert there! the THANK YOU page will appear! how am i sure that ill get the icon??? ic an still go in several times and put down my info and get the thank you page all the time

SøµñÐ

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Summoners,

Id like to share with you details on the World Finals specifically our on-stream summoner icon giveaway as well as a surprise event leading off the broadcast on Saturday, October 13.

During the World Finals, we will show a code on stream that can be used to claim a summoner icon inspired by the Season 2 Championship Riven skin. You will have approximately 24 hours after the show to claim your icon. Here is how you claim it:

• Go to our [url2="http://woobox.com/dwmvfy"]redemption page[/url2].
  • Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
  • Your icon will be unlocked during the week following the World Championship!

Also, Im excited to say that at 5pm Pacific on Saturday October 13, well start the broadcast with a showmatch featuring some of the top professional players that have competed in the World Championship. Tune in at 5pm on [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/"]www.leagueoflegends.com[/url2] to see your favorite players compete on the Fields of Justice one last time.

Top:
MaKNooN vs. Voyboy

Mid:
Ocelote vs. Scarra

Jungle
iG illuSioN vs. M5 BenQ Diamond

AD Carry
WE Weixiao vs. TSM Chaox

Support
SAJ Junie vs. Krepo

stream code??? where do u get it....

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

wtf is a stream code and where do i find mine??