Initial Honor Results

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaughMask

10-13-2012

I dunno if this Honor system has anything to do with it, but since it's came out I've been able to find better players in Ranked, ones who don't throw a fit and troll the whole game because they didn't get a certain role... My experience has been improved greatly, and if this honor system has anything to do with it, thank you Riot!

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Even if 99.9% of your games are premade, you're playing with 4 friends and 5 strangers. Given the sources of possible Honor being a 4:5 ratio, your Honor shouldn't be 99.9% from your friends.
oRly.jpeg

EdwardNovak

10-14-2012

that so cool i get the honorable opponent medal :3

Totalwanabe

10-14-2012

honor system is has byased has the tribunal his

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalwanabe View Post
honor system is has byased has the tribunal his
Lol, how? Explain the bias to me...at least I'm assuming that's what you meant by "byased". Does your browser not have spell check? Can you explain to me what the word bias means?

Wildebeast5465

10-14-2012

I fail to see the point in the option to be able to give honor to anyone on your friends list more than once, if at all. I don't believe the toxic behavior between friends is to be a problem solved by this. And why do players that play premades only feel so entitled to receive honor?

I do love the honor idea, but don't understand the point of honoring people you already get along with and like.

Canadabis

10-14-2012

First time posting in the forum, most likely last, anyways...

This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
[
  • Only 0.21% of players reported for consistent trading
  • 0.63% of players actively trying to trade Honor
  • 0.01% spamming Honor for dishonorable reasons
Is bull sht.

My honour was wiped after a recent ban that ended a couple days ago.

Most of my honour points were for "Honourable opponent", which in a random or premade non-custom game against potentially millions of random opponents is going to be trading how exactly?

Did you ever think that people would report in different ways to counter-act the honour points?

No legitimate western-educated statistician would have anything to do with any kind of study like this, or on short notice, producing results within a couple of weeks, they are mathematical scientists. They do not help video game makers on a week to week basis. They are not contract workers. You are lying or have been mislead.

Enough with the complete bull sht and story telling.

The tribunal idea was critically flawed and poorly implemented; one click reporting in a "free" game marketed towards adolescents and casual players resulted in I'm sure over 500,000,000 reports AT LEAST. The honour system is a way to counter the large numbers as alluded to, and is also another ridiculous mistake. Saying only .84% of players were either constantly trading honour or trying to is a complete fabrication. Ever suggesting that a player who is honoured as an "honourable opponent" in a matchup with complete strangers who have no way of communicating before or during a match is beyond ridiculous, it is an outright lie.

You are a liar or you are an idiot.

ElAmO

10-14-2012

damn nice!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-14-2012
51 of 66 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadabis View Post
First time posting in the forum, most likely last, anyways...

This:

Is bull sht.

My honour was wiped after a recent ban that ended a couple days ago.

Most of my honour points were for "Honourable opponent", which in a random or premade non-custom game against potentially millions of random opponents is going to be trading how exactly?

Did you ever think that people would report in different ways to counter-act the honour points?

No legitimate western-educated statistician would have anything to do with any kind of study like this, or on short notice, producing results within a couple of weeks, they are mathematical scientists. They do not help video game makers on a week to week basis. They are not contract workers. You are lying or have been mislead.

Enough with the complete bull sht and story telling.

The tribunal idea was critically flawed and poorly implemented; one click reporting in a "free" game marketed towards adolescents and casual players resulted in I'm sure over 500,000,000 reports AT LEAST. The honour system is a way to counter the large numbers as alluded to, and is also another ridiculous mistake. Saying only .84% of players were either constantly trading honour or trying to is a complete fabrication. Ever suggesting that a player who is honoured as an "honourable opponent" in a matchup with complete strangers who have no way of communicating before or during a match is beyond ridiculous, it is an outright lie.

You are a liar or you are an idiot.
You lost your Honor due to a Tribunal ban. Do you want to discuss your Reform Card? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5747370/

Tekshi

10-14-2012

Quote:
Jax[00:13:51] :im in control of this game
Katarina[00:13:57] :lol
Jax[00:13:58] lease do
Jax[00:14:04] :they dont do anything but ban for a couple of days
Jax[00:14:05] :idc
Jax[00:14:11] :htey overb anned me
Jax[00:14:14] :and then riot mailed me
Mordekaiser[00:14:15] :why cant u just play?
Jax[00:14:15] :saying sorry
Jax[00:14:20] :cuz ur dumb
lol