Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

10-14-2012
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbeats View Post
Wha?!?!? I walked out going to the right side, and the ladies "handing" out the bags didnt ask for my ticket... They seemed very on edge and rushed everyone.
Just don't go back to the venue and get yourself another bag, that would be evil

Purgatory Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
Summoners where asked to surrender their tickets to get the box.
Maybe the first 200 people, but after that they were trying to rush people out after having 1 line run out of swag and have to send the people who just waited 45 min back to the other line. They didn't even ask to see a ticket at that point, just handed a bag to each person and sent them on their way.

Worst ofthe Best

10-14-2012

I'd just like to post confirming the thing about going to the right side. When I got to the tables at the end of the line the ladies were rushing people and just skipped requiring tickets for punching/seeing/collecting/whatever. They just handed out boxes to people that went through the line.

HunterHagen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst ofthe Best View Post
I'd just like to post confirming the thing about going to the right side. When I got to the tables at the end of the line the ladies were rushing people and just skipped requiring tickets for punching/seeing/collecting/whatever. They just handed out boxes to people that went through the line.
Well, it was a LONG line. I guess they didn't mind if people really wanted to get back in line again for another box if they wanted to.

SummonBallBall

10-14-2012

I have the code in the bag and I cant even redeem it

Cytus

10-14-2012

On a side note, is the store going to be fixed soon so people can start redeeming and purchasing Championship Riven?

Driftir

10-14-2012

I was at the event and my code is missing too, it was so crowded and I was pretty tired, my friends and I just wanted to get food and leave. Didn't realize the code wasn't in my bag until I got home, I hope support can help, I'd just like my skin

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftir View Post
I was at the event and my code is missing too, it was so crowded and I was pretty tired, my friends and I just wanted to get food and leave. Didn't realize the code wasn't in my bag until I got home, I hope support can help, I'd just like my skin
Seriously, getting a free skin was probably one of the highlights of the event for me.

Purgatory Ace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

The swag hand out was pretty poorly planned over all.
First swag was left on each chair, a shirt and some foam banger light objects. Which means most of them were taken by the first people to enter the stadium (as if people would only take the one on their chair).
Then for the statue/riven skin swag you had to exit the building, to get into a line that wrapped around the venue, that led you back into the crowd of people leaving trying to get into the line for swag. One line ran out of swag and said sorry you have to get into the other line, they have swag over there. Then roughly 15 min later they brought swag back to the spot they just told people to leave from and all the people who were more towards the back of the line got a free jump to the swag.

Driftir

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace42487 View Post
The swag hand out was pretty poorly planned over all.
First swag was left on each chair, a shirt and some foam banger light objects. Which means most of them were taken by the first people to enter the stadium (as if people would only take the one on their chair).
Then for the statue/riven skin swag you had to exit the building, to get into a line that wrapped around the venue, that led you back into the crowd of people leaving trying to get into the line for swag. One line ran out of swag and said sorry you have to get into the other line, they have swag over there. Then roughly 15 min later they brought swag back to the spot they just told people to leave from and all the people who were more towards the back of the line got a free jump to the swag.
Honestly, the swag was done fine, it's very hard to give away free stuff without breaking fire safety hazards or creating the Walmart effect "Wii is $5 off!? Better crush 5 kids in my stampede"