Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
i got mine, I had to pull the box out and everything, it should be in there.
.... It should be.

Chihaya Kisaragi

10-14-2012

It's inside the bag, not the box for the statues.
Someone actually dropped theirs; saw it, but nobody picked it up and was blocked off by guards in yellow.
They're really easy to lose because they're tiny cards, so if you pull out the box the card could just slip out easily.

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihayaxKisaragi View Post
It's inside the bag, not the box for the statues.
Someone actually dropped theirs; saw it, but nobody picked it up and was blocked off by guards in yellow.
They're really easy to lose because they're tiny cards, so if you pull out the box the card could just slip out easily.
Not everyone had one, I literally opened the box as carefully as humanly posible. it was not in their under anything, tucked into anything, on the side, inside ryzes ass, etc..

HunterHagen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbeats View Post
Not everyone had one, I literally opened the box as caefully as humanly posible. it was not in their under anything, tucked into anything, on the side, inside ryzes ass, etc..
Send a support ticket so mine has less chance of being ignored

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
Send a support ticket so mine has less chance of being ignored
haha I already did, I think the other way around would be better though, less tickets = less wait!

Mayuri

10-14-2012

Quote:
haha I already did, I think the other way around would be better though, less tickets = less wait!
I frantically looked around for mine until I found it under the bottom of the swag bag, there's a removable plastic-holder thingy that spreads the bag apart. Look under there to make sure it didn't slip under there.

Blackdragon1001

Recruiter

10-14-2012

I too attended the world finals and did not have a champ riven skin in my goody bag. My friends did have a skin code but we all noticed how poorly tucked in the codes were. GG Riot!

HunterHagen

10-14-2012

Quote:
More tickets = more chance our pleas will be focused on =)

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAkito View Post
I frantically looked around for mine until I found it under the bottom of the swag bag, there's a removable plastic-holder thingy that spreads the bag apart. Look under there to make sure it didn't slip under there.
No dice!

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

10-14-2012
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Hi Summoners,

This is a personal statement from me and not an official announcement or so. I just got back from the venue.

Please check carefully. The skin code is printed on a small card that is loose in the bag next to the box. When you pull the box out of the bag it might fly out.

Mine was stuck to to the box.

If you still can not find it I suggest that you contact player support:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Use a subject like championship skin code missing. It would most likely help if you provide proof up front that you attended the event. Please give us some time to investigate.

Terablo