Which AD carry would Help Best to learn the role?

Ashe 142 31.63%
Caitlyn 41 9.13%
Corki 20 4.45%
Draven 16 3.56%
Ezreal 36 8.02%
Graves 66 14.70%
Kog' maw 19 4.23%
Miss Fortune 13 2.90%
Sivir 11 2.45%
Tristana 25 5.57%
Urgot 4 0.89%
Varus 17 3.79%
Vayne 39 8.69%
Voters: 449. You may not vote on this poll

Who is the best AD carry to learn the role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quensu

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
Urgot isn't an AD carry, he's an AD caster.
He can be built as either, but he is MUCH more effective as an ADC.

Quensu

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarnman View Post
I know you don't own him and he is relatively expensive, but Darius is a very good AD carry that will help you improve overall, he is bad when focused (as characters are) so he helps teach caution when necessary, but when built and played well, you can either nuke a whole enemy team or KILL them all, my best is a triple kill, which only got stopped cause i was run out of mana...but i digress, Darius is also good for learning how to adapt builds, he can be a good tank, and still get kills, he can be a DPS (if you feel like trolling) and he can even be a VERY effective support, so if you are willing to spend 6300 IP or 975 RP, Darius is a very good AD carry build, and can help you improve overall just a bit, not a whole lot, but a bit, like all the other champs he plays in his own style, its just like the other guy said, you have to find your favorites and pick them, be a master of a couple trades, not just a jack of all trades.
Darius is not an AD Carry. Darius is a bruiser, never go bot with Darius, he should be strictly confined to the top lane for success.

AnarchyVo

10-13-2012

I'm going Ezreal since you can play aggressive with him without having to pay for it with your E.

Doggydog123579

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSEVS View Post
He can be built as either, but he is MUCH more effective as an ADC.
The problem with this is he then cant use his ultimate in a team fight. He needs to build tanky to use it effectively. Also, he has the lowest AA range of any ADC.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathuxtra View Post
As some have noted, learning to become better ranged AD is different than which champ is best to use in real game play. Playing ashe, because of all her built in slows and her long range Ult, is very different than playing all other ranged ADs. I disagree that she makes you a better generalist ranged AD. her game play too specific.

despite her getting the least votes, MF is one of the best to learn with. Her lack of escape, the nature of her "skill" shot and most importantly the mechanics of her ult FORCES you to learn positioning and poking. The most important skill as an AD is correct positioning. 2nd most is knowing when to commit. If you can roll with MF, then you should be able to roll with most other ADCs.
This was my line of thinking as well.

MF is the carry that taught me how to play, and then I moved onto Vayne / Caitlyn because they seemed better.

Ashe taught me how to play a mean AP Mid game, and she's a good champion... but not mechanically similar to the rest of the ADC's out there. At all.

SUPAH0TFIRE

10-14-2012

All of those are great AD carries just pick your three favorite and master them. that way if one or two are banned your still good.

mstp

10-15-2012

I think most people here didn't understand what the op wanted. He wanted an ADC to "learn the role of adc" with. In other words, a fairly easy carry that can be mastered quickly.

If thats the case, I would say go for ashe(my 1st adc ever),varus or tristana. All are easy to use/master.

champs like draven/vayn/Ezreal/corki require skill to play them effectively but once u knew the basics of being an ADC you will have real fun playing with.