Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueElements

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
As has been said, both Ezreal and Lux's ults aren't channels, but animations. Once the animation begins, it will go off. They are self stunning animations as well, similar to Renekton's stun.
So only killing them will stop it correct?

Chanceston

10-13-2012

Quote:
As has been said, both Ezreal and Lux's ults aren't channels, but animations. Once the animation begins, it will go off. They are self stunning animations as well, similar to Renekton's stun.
This is untrue about Lux. Idk how many times I've casted her ult and seen her start charging with her animation, and I will die, nothing will happen, and her ult will go on CD......

TrollMachineV2

10-13-2012

then quit noob.

Legendary Drew

10-13-2012

Lol

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanceston View Post
This is untrue about Lux. Idk how many times I've casted her ult and seen her start charging with her animation, and I will die, nothing will happen, and her ult will go on CD......
Death > stun.

Jozrael, think you could talk to whoever is in charge about removing the channel bar from them? Caitlan and Karthus have the same thing on their Qs too, I think.

Maha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecandywife View Post
RIOT has already stated that you can't cancel EZ's ult.
Death is Best CC.

DEATH INTERRUPTS AND STOPS HIS ULT.

:]

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

10-13-2012

Quote:
You do understand that it is highly obscure and counter-intuitive, right? You know, burden of knowledge, anti-fun, and all that...

Kayleorfeed

10-13-2012

Quote:
if you pull them will it shoot from their new position?

Salvationier

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
if you pull them will it shoot from their new position?
No it shoots from the old location

Eat Orange Be K

10-13-2012

Quote:
I'm okay with this explaination, but for the sake of UI consistency, can we take the chann-err... "progress" bar off when casting it? It drives me absolutely nutty that it has what looks exactly like a channel bar but behaves different from a channel. And I say that from an Ezreal player perspective. When I see the bar looking like it's channeling and it goes off regardless, then try to translate that over to someone with the same (from a UI standpoint) thing i.e. Fiddlesticks/Nunu, it is frustrating to see that they behave differently. Not to mention that for newer players, I'm sure this is confusing as hell.