Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
The story calms Teo a little, though his face reddens, giving his pale fur a slight hue.

I asked because... I'm... attracted to males like that. B-but I'm not crazy or anything! I just... have a hard time telling other guys. I'm worried that if I do I'll be shunned or something...
Well, how are ya gonna find a mate like THAT, pal? Sure, gays are unorthodox these days, but that doesn't mean y'should just hide in your closet and wimp out all day! The only way yore gonna get ahead of life is t'face it with a bold attitude, pal!

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

But... I mean... I want to be more open about it, it's just that when I was open about it everyone started... hating me. I couldn't make any friends, let alone find a..... mate...

TwoWeirdYordles

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
}
O-oh... Well, that just means I don't mind her as much as everyone else! It's not like I actually like her or anything. Because that'd just be stupid. Haha.
"I never said that, Why you emphasize that?... also can i ask, why some yordles are annoyed their size? i mean if the humans are giants, it's not the fault of the yordles"

Ask The Ebil

10-13-2012

Quote:
Veigar's just got his brains mixed up in the wrong direction. Oh yeah, he's crazy.
Oi You Don't Think Being Stuck In A Jail For A Long Period Of Time Make You Crazy Too?

Veigar appears to be spying and appears out of a black hole

Rumblé

10-13-2012

Quote:
But... I mean... I want to be more open about it, it's just that when I was open about it everyone started... hating me. I couldn't make any friends, let alone find a..... mate...
That's just a problem with society, pal. Equal 'uns aren't treating each other equally. It's the same with yordles and humans, too, but I'm workin' hard to make sure we get the respect we deserve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"I never said that, Why you emphasize that?"
O-oh... Well, it's, er... Augh, never mind!

Quote:
"also can i ask, why some yordles are annoyed their size? i mean if the humans are giants, it's not the fault of the yordles"
IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SHORT! Besides, it's really annoying when humans brag to us about it! I swear, it's like they've got nothing better to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Oi You Don't Think Being Stuck In A Jail For A Long Period Of Time Make You Crazy Too?

Hah, jail or not, you're still crazy the way you are today!

Ask The Ebil

10-13-2012

Quote:
Hah, jail or not, you're still crazy the way you are today!
Should I Show WHERE I HAD BEEN IN Imprisoned ALL THESE YEAR?

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo sighs and hangs his head, looking at the harp in his hand.

...or maybe it's just because I'm just not a very likable person.

TwoWeirdYordles

10-13-2012

Quote:

Graves was in prison too and he is not crazy.. at least that is what i think

Quote:
O-oh... Well, it's, er... Augh, never mind!

IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SHORT! Besides, it's really annoying when humans brag to us about it! I swear, it's like they've got nothing better to do!
"HAHAHA, OK... And the yordles are very tall compared with cats and humans are short compared with elephants whatever... Temmo and Kennen have NO cat ears, those ears can be very similar but they are completly different, AAANNDDD OTHER QUESTION.... Why not install a seat belt for your machine?"

Rumblé

10-14-2012

Quote:
Should I Show WHERE I HAD BEEN IN Imprisoned ALL THESE YEAR?
Oi, I already know where you've been imprisoned. No need to show me where yore jail is.

Quote:
Graves was in prison too and he is not crazy.. at least that is what i think"
...Wha? Oh, yeah! Listen to this guy!

Quote:
Teo sighs and hangs his head, looking at the harp in his hand.

...or maybe it's just because I'm just not a very likable person.
Oh c'mon, you're not gonna get through life with THAT attitude! Remember, when life gives ya lemons, ya take those lemons, through it back at life, and scream at it!

Quote:
"HAHAHA, OK... And the yordles are very tall compared with cats and humans are short compared with elephants whatever... Temmo and Kennen have NO cat ears, those ears can be very similar but they are completly different, AAANNDDD OTHER QUESTION.... Why not install a seat belt for your machine?"
I don't care whether they're cat ears, hamster ears, or whatever, they look plenty like cat ears to me! And I WOULD install a seat belt, but the summoners keep begging me not to for some reason. Something about "wanting a funny death animation," or whatever that mumbo jumbo means.

Ask the Tempest

10-14-2012

Quote:
Oi, I already know where you've been imprisoned. No need to show me where yore jail is.

...Wha? Oh, yeah! Listen to this guy!

Oh c'mon, you're not gonna get through life with THAT attitude! Remember, when life gives ya lemons, ya take those lemons, through it back at life, and scream at it!

I don't care whether they're cat ears, hamster ears, or whatever, they look plenty like cat ears to me! And I WOULD install a seat belt, but the summoners keep begging me not to for some reason. Something about "wanting a funny death animation," or whatever that mumbo jumbo means.
((Spoken like a true Rumble :3 ))