Ask Rumble!

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-13-2012

... So, about every other yordle except Tristana is crazy Rumble? Is that your way of saying that I am insane?

- Poppy

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
... So, about every other yordle except Tristana is crazy Rumble? Is that your way of saying that I am insane?

- Poppy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! thats FUNNY!! Tristana is TOTALLY insaaaane!!! its ACTUALLY kind of FUNNY cuz THAT MEANS that, TO HIMSELF at least, RUMBLE is the ONLY one WHO ISNT insane!!!! thats a HUGE sign FOR NARCISSISM ya knoooow!!!

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

((Well if we're acting like the old Rumble never existed I guess I gotta ask this...))

Teo nervously scuttles into the workshop, scratching his cheek and glancing around.

"Uh... hey Rumble. What's up?"

Ask the Tempest

10-13-2012

So im crazy?

Ask the Megling

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! thats FUNNY!! Tristana is TOTALLY insaaaane!!! its ACTUALLY kind of FUNNY cuz THAT MEANS that, TO HIMSELF at least, RUMBLE is the ONLY one WHO ISNT insane!!!! thats a HUGE sign FOR NARCISSISM ya knoooow!!!
Abomination.

SuperMan Pix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Abomination.
oh PLEASE!!!!

*Lulu walks up to Rmble and starts hugging him*

IM SURE Rumble DOESNT think im AN ABOMINATION!!!!

*Lulu slowly turned her head and smiles widely at Rumble, her next word laced with malice*

riiiiiiiiiiiiight??

Rumblé

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"OK... And you are sane too?
Oi, you sure ask a lot of questions. Alright, whether ya think I'm sane or not depends on your opinion. Same goes for everybody else! All I know is that I'm not as crazy as the champs ya just asked about.

Quote:
and Tristy is made of what kind of metal?
Tristy's made out a bunch of different metals. Ya got tungsten due to its high melting point, copper because it's amazingly good at conducting electricity, and the usual iron, titanium, and other stuff that I don't feel like recalling right now.

Quote:
and you can explain better what do you mean by "crazy in a good sense"...oh and hello Tristana"
O-oh... Well, that just means I don't mind her as much as everyone else! It's not like I actually like her or anything. Because that'd just be stupid. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post

- Poppy
Hey hey hey, I never said every yordle was a crazy 'un! Yore one of the better ones out there, Poppy. Ya don't become an ambassador by having a mixed up brain, y'know!

Quote:
WHAT?! Didn't you just hear what I just said?! I never said everyone was crazy, geez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((Well if we're acting like the old Rumble never existed I guess I gotta ask this...))

Teo nervously scuttles into the workshop, scratching his cheek and glancing around.

"Uh... hey Rumble. What's up?"
Nothing interesting, pal. Didja come here just t'say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
So im crazy?
Crazy and waaay too hyper.

Quote:
oh PLEASE!!!!

*Lulu walks up to Rmble and starts hugging him*

IM SURE Rumble DOESNT think im AN ABOMINATION!!!!

*Lulu slowly turned her head and smiles widely at Rumble, her next word laced with malice*

riiiiiiiiiiiiight??
What?! HEY! GET OFF OF ME! I AM NOT SOME SORT OF PLUSH TOY TO BE HUGGED, Y'KNOW!

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Nothing interesting, pal. Didja come here just t'say that?
Well, not exactly...

Teo sighs and takes a breath, calming himself and being as serious as he can with his tone.

Rumble, have you ever been friends with a gay guy before?

Rumblé

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Well, not exactly...

Teo sighs and takes a breath, calming himself and being as serious as he can with his tone.

Rumble, have you ever been friends with a gay guy before?
I've been friends with one in the past. He was a doctor, and an excellent one, too. He got too crazy for his own good, though, 'coz one night, he stabbed someone to death with a syringe and then stabbed himself with it. Apparently, he had rapid eye movement disorder or somethin'.

...But enough of my ramblin'! Why'd ya ask, pal?

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

The story calms Teo a little, though his face reddens, giving his pale fur a slight hue.

I asked because... I'm... attracted to males like that. B-but I'm not crazy or anything! I just... have a hard time telling other guys. I'm worried that if I do I'll be shunned or something...

12345612 ... 16